Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

E3 2005

Today was the first day of the annual E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) convention in LA. David, my long time friend from Vegas, came down to stay the nite and we woke up @ 6:30AM to get ready. We only slept for 5 hours because we were up all nite cleaning out the cat hair and lint from my laptop and reformatting the hard drive. Well, actually HE was up all nite doing that... Isn't he sweet? :D After leaving at 8AM, we fought traffic and parking vendors for hours! We ended up actually stepping foot in the convention @ noon! $5 parking baby ;)

I met Chris there (I know what you all are thinking, but nothing happened. It's funny. I still care about him and wanted to keep him company during the day as well as give him some Chloroseptic spray and throat lozenges because he was sick. What can I say? I'm just another stupid girl. Interestingly enough, I think today is the last day I'll be seeing Chris.)

Now, on to the sexy, dirty and everything flirty :P David suggested that I wear something sexy to E3 so I could flirt for free crap like t-shirts and stuff. I swear! I've never felt like such a sexy piece of ass in all my life! :P I had so much eye contact from everyone! In fact, I didn't even need to go up and beg for free stuff! People just pointed at me and told me to come over to them and then they just gave me a demo and a tshirt! ;) One guy even said, "Hey, this shirt may be a bit large for you, but I'm sure they'd look great as pajamas," and then he winked at me :P Meow.

Overall, the games this year were really disappointing (compared to last year). I haven't had a chance to check out the PS3, Xbox 2, or Nintendo Revolution. So, I think I'll go tomorrow and check those out. So far, the best games I've seen are Nintendo games. The Nintendo DS has a crapload of new games that make use of its multiplayer capabilities. The Gamecube has a promising Mario Party 7 and Pokemon game coming out as well. PS2 users can look forward to a 3D Sly Cooper game and more Japanese art-inspired cult hits. I'll have to really take a better look tomorrow at everything on display. To be continued...

9 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, this is a bit G rated right now. What about the the dirty flirty bits, the hanky panky, the yankie and the spankie?

     
  • At 5:51 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    That's cool that you went to the show, even if it was disappointing.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    PS3 is very cool! I don't know about the others. I wish there were shows like that near to us. Well, maybe it's good that there aren't. I'd go broke.

    I'm looking forward to the 'hardware' pics too. (Hey Giest, shouldn't it be 'software'?)

     
  • At 9:17 AM , Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

    XBOX 2 details fanx!

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Damn it!!!... I was supposed to be at the E3 today. I hate fuckin work.

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger grace said...

    i'm going to make steve write something up, too. heh

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Giest - Super sexy software pics are on the way :)

    Duckie - Just you wait. You won't be disappointed ;)

    Peachy - It wasn't that disappointing. It was just lackluster :\

    Geezer Squeezer - Thanks for visiting! Xbox 360 doesn't look that amazing. And you know the really kewl games won't come out until they get used to the technology (which is right around when the Xbox 720 should come out :P)

    Larry - Aw... I wanted to see you at the convention too! ;)

    Grace - I liked Steve's "report". Is he going all 3 days? You guys got some great pics. I didn't have a camera :( Only a stupid Polaroid :P

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger grace said...

    nah, he just went weds. he has to work, ya know...

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

    bah! bloody typical isnt it? tell me,are new consoles ridiculously expensive when they first come out in the states like they are here (australia)?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home