Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Sunday, May 22, 2005

"That was the beginning and the end"

I've never understood what that line really meant until Friday nite, but now I have personal experience with the concept :P It all started after Edgar (a violinist in my string quartet) and I went to Kabuki Sushi for lunch (if you are ever in the SFV, you MUST try this place! It's amazing!). Then, we went back to my apartment to practice a duet which I'll be performing on my upcoming recital at the music school I teach at. Before long, a bunch of people showed up and we were all whooping each other on Super Smash Bros. Melee ;) Then, someone suggested we get some Smirnoff and pizza to go along with the Gamecube. That right there, my friends, was the beginning and the end.

One guy decided it would be fun to try and slam apple martinis all nite. At first, he was okay. But when Edgar and I decided to try and play duets all buzzed, he couldn't even stay on the freaking couch. So, we all had to take turns holding him up while he tried making out with all of us (guys included). After that, Edgar and I got tired and went for a walk to sober up. What we didn't know was that, meanwhile, the girl who was watching the drunk guy passed out on the couch and he snuck back into the freezer to try and finish off the rest of the bottle (I have like one shot left, people). An hour later, he was driving the porcelain school bus with some serious road rage followed by 3 hours of him locking himself in the bathroom and passing out on my dirty, dirty floor. Oh yeah, and, apparently while the bathroom was "in use", someone peed on themselves. :P

The nite basically ended with everyone passed out on the floor of my living room... When I woke up, the only person left was "Slammy the Lush", AND he had a hangover. Great. Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you about the serious crying that this guy did while drunk. That's the worst. It's all fun and games (and falling all over the place) until someone starts crying. Then, you're like, "Oh shit! This guy has got some serious issues! Quick, someone get him something to throw up in, in case he chokes on his own saliva or something." :P Couple that with incoming angry drunk calls and you've got yourself a great Friday nite ;) Ah, the joys of college life :P

My place is a freaking mess.

-------------------------

Best lines of the evening
:

"Dude. I know the only reason you did that is because you're drunk. But if you do that again, I'm gonna have to punch you." - Edgar after being drunk-kissed by his best friend

Him: I peed on myself.
Me: What? You peed on yourself?
Him: It's cold.

16 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    i've never drank so much that i peed on myself.

    mmmm...sushi.

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL. man sounds like you had a blast.

     
  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    That's what college parties are all about. It's usually a lot more fun when it's not your house. :p

    It still sounds like fun though minus the guy in the bathroom. Why don't people think to go outside and pee before they pee on themselves. Nasty.

     
  • At 4:57 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    How did the pee get cold so quickly? Gross!

    I've been involved in parties like that. There's always one crybaby that over-indulges.

    They are better when you don't get stuck with the mess.

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

    crikey! and that was just the friday night.sheesh.
    i actually pee'd 'out' of my bed onto the floor once in a drunken stupor.i thought i had dreamed it until i put my foot into it the next morning.and the stench...
    tip:always drink at other peoples houses :)
    was there any sniff of halo 3 or the expansion pack at E3?

     
  • At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    when you pee your pants, it's usually warm. (Or so I've been told.)

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Little Eyes - I'm serious. This sushi place is awesome! :D

    Peachy - Yeah... I'm really regretting that it was my house. Alcohol is everywhere and I still have to throw out the trash. :(

    I have no idea why they don't just try and find another bathroom. Then again, I do live in a 2nd floor apartment :P That would be funny if they just peed off the walkway hahahaha

    Yankeebob - Apparently, by the time I asked, he had done it way ahead of time :P I hate the crybabies. And it's always the biggest guy at the party.

    Tblue - I didn't pee my pants either... So, looks like we had comparable weekends :P

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger grace said...

    uhm...

    i hate drunk criers.

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Nothing worse than a sloppy ass drunk. Unless its an emotional drunk.....or one that pees themselves... I usually make all of the above sleep outside.

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Geezer - hahaha That's a funny story. Gross, but funny :P

    Sorry, no news on Halo 3 or an expansion pack. I don't think it's in development yet :(

    Duckie - All I can conclude is that is was old pee :P

    Fez - Thanks for visiting my site! When Revolution comes out, it's on! BTW, what's ssbm?

    Grace - I'm sooooooo with you on that one! Ugh.

    Larry - You make them sleep outside? Cruel. Just cruel. :P

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    I personally like the drunk criers. It makes me laugh. Which makes them cry more. Which makes me laugh more. Fun for all!

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I hate the angry drunk. They find a way to get into a fight with anyone and everyone. Even the guy/girl that EVERYONE gets along with.

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I forgot to say that I love playing Mario Cart when I'm drunk. Good times but I never seem to make it out of last place. Hehe.

     
  • At 2:15 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Mel - You're sadistic. I love it! LOL :P

    James - I love Mario Kart! Rainbow Road! Wheeeee! :D

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I so dig Mel. She's a person after my own heart. Hey...she's still single right?

    Q called me that night to see if I wanted to go. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I was studying for massive finals work.

    Thanks education, you've saved me from another round of the excess that leads to vomit and urination.

    Oh well, like I don't have a good enough time at the yearly LBC "Leo" party.

    TMAnon

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Yey! Dats my girl!! Rainbow Road is DA-BOOM!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home