Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

So I guess it's time to tell you guys that I'm not okay...

When you're a young woman who lives alone in a spacious, one bedroom apartment, things can get pretty lonely (especially if your place isn't haunted and especially if you don't see dead people). Well, after many nites of being in self-imposed social isolation, you start to get bored. And after you get bored, you get lonely. And after you get lonely, you go crazy. So, that's where I'm at right now. Crazy.

Let me introduce you to my children (yes, I gave birth to them!) who help me pass the time and reinforce the fact that I'm crazy:


Ham & Bacon

These twin brothers are my first-born. They are actually very comfy slippers that double as a comedy duo (in the style of Laurel and Hardy, of course) :P Ham goes on the left foot; Bacon goes on the right.


Bulbsaur

This is Bulbasaur. You may have seen him before. Here, he is pictured enjoying sushi (he takes after his mother) ;) He likes to sleep with me in bed at nite and gives me moral support when I'm up late, writing papers. In reality, he makes a great pillow.


Toasty

And last, we have Toasty. She's my only animate child, and I've had her since January, making her almost 9 months old. Isn't she adorable? Even though she's feisty, she's pretty good about not picking on the other, less animate kids. Instead, she performs kamikaze jumps from the windowsill onto my face when I'm sleeping. I'm not even kidding about that...

So, there you have it.

Yes, my womb is incredible to have spawned such an incredible variety of species.

Yes, they are all adorable.

Yes, I need to get out more. :P

19 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Cam said...

    If I was there I'd be eyeing that Sushi too!!!! :)
    Just Loooooove Sushi!!! Can't get enough!!

    And yes, they are adorable. And no, that doesn't make you crazy. :)

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so i'm guessing you have three baby's daddys??

    hehe.. you kill me q..

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    doh.. that was me..

     
  • At 12:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    DAHHH!! i really hate blogger.

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    i love the pigs...they're so cute.

     
  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Your womb is a veritable fruit stand. Personally I fathered a stuffed Moose named T.R. that sits on my bed.

    Welcome to the world o' crazies. I think I've been promoted as the director of the Department of Crazies by the other voices in my head. I dig your blog.

     
  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    SQG - mmmm... sushi! :D

    BTW, is SQG short for "squeegee"?

    Julia - Girl, I have more baby daddies than you can shake a stick at! :P

    I really thought those 3 comments were hilarious in succession LOL

    LE - I know... Ham & Bacon are super cute. You know, they have a little sister named Pepperoni. ;)

    James - Thanks for visiting my blog :) I think all our loins have produced a stuffed animal at somepoint in time :P

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Cam said...

    Q said "BTW, is SQG short for "squeegee"?

    sqg - Do you want it to be? -lol

    Actually it stands for "SusieQ's guy"

    What can I say. I'm a hopelessly flirty romantic. :)

    Now where's that sushi??? :D

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger JK said...

    Ummm, so you are crazy? Well, now that we have Identified the problem, the next step is finding the cure. I have the cure, get out more, I see you are making an attempt, by having crazy music parties. hahaha

    Have fun Q.

     
  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Bulbasaur is my new hero... He gets to eat sushi and sleep with hot chicks.

     
  • At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    for the record, I do not advise taking an entire bottle of Nyquil and blogging. This is what happens when you do.

    Just be still and quiet. I'll call for help.

     
  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    Toasty is my favorite...he reminds me of my cat...which is also referred to as my baby!~!~!

     
  • At 12:51 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    SQG - Awwwwwwwww! Is your g/f's name Susie? If not, I'm lost :P

    Jermey - I'm trying to put myself out there more! :) Thanks for noticing :P

    Larry - If you work real hard, you may be able to grow up to be just like Bulbasaur ;) Rawr! ;)

    Duckie - LOL There's no Nyquil involved. I'm really crazy. Crazy, I tell you. CRAZY.

    j/k :P

    AmerAzn - She's adorable! I just love her! :D Post a pic of your baby! :)

     
  • At 4:18 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I saw a picture of Toasty yesterday and I didn't think you had written anything. I think I'm going crazy too.

    I love those slippers.

     
  • At 4:41 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I love the names Ham & Bacon. That's funny.

    The Dad's of these kids must be something to see. I'm impressed with the variety.

     
  • At 11:46 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    SusieQ is my wifey's name. :)

    And no girlfriend. That just wouldn't be right.
    But that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy flirting with all of you hot babes out here! :)

    w00t!!

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Badpatty said...

    I think you're being smart - your kids are RELATIVELY predictable. As for me being here. . . I blame Duckie. He offered Yoo-Hoo and Skittles, and I just couldn't say no.

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger grace said...

    you are insane.... certifiable, even. hehe :P

    i'm not telling you about my kids :P

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    Haha, you really need to get out more. Intresting blog. This next blog button takes you to the strnagest places...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home