Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Miss Him

Last nite at 2AM (damn my jacked sleeping pattern!), I think I was inspired by Yankeebob's post because I was looking through my photo album and going over old pictures of Chris and I. Two long years of memories. You know, you never take pictures of the bad moments either. God, we looked so good together... and so happy. All I could think when I saw him in those pics was, "Awwww... my baby."

I've just been thinking about him alot, lately. I DO care for him. I honestly do. I just hate fighting with him, and I hate seeing him upset. A part of me just wants to fall into his arms and cuddle until we fall asleep. I just can't get him off my mind. But I guess it doesn't help that I dried and framed the first long stem rose he ever gave me and then put it on the bedroom wall so I see it when I wake up every morning. :P

Unlike my previous satirical post, I really do feel like I'm crazy. Do I really think I can make it work? Will anything change this time around? Probably not. Can I deal with that??? I'm just so unsure of what direction my life is going to take right now. But what do you do when you feel like a part of you is missing... when the missing part is right there in front of you, waiting to be held?

9 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    Be strong Q...like you said, if you do give it a second round, will things change?
    In addition to that, you're beautiful...so many men would die to have you as their woman!~!~!~

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I thought this past time was already your second time around?

    If it just doesn't work, let it go. Those fond memories will always be with you. Just because you had good times together doesn't mean you can change your differences nor the inevitable outcome by trying again. I thought that with my first wife (the one I talked about in that post) but we ended up with the same problems again and again. Too bad too. We had some great times.

    You can't change your core personality, nor his.

     
  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    you're not crazy; you're just on the rebound. just give yourself some time to think and reflect on what you really want.

    you deserve to be happy. don't settle for anything less.

     
  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    If things didnt work out on the second chance... odds are they arent gonna work out the 3rd,4th or 5th. Sure it sux to be single but you get used to it. Having the freedom to see/do whoever you want without any guilt is nice. Plus it feels that much better when u find that certain someone knowing you didnt settle for something that just didnt work.

     
  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Not sure where you life is going Q but I for one plan to be here when you do know. Take care.

     
  • At 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you've allready gotten good advice. It sux but you've got to wait it out girl.

     
  • At 1:35 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Thank you everyone for your advice. I really appreciate your support during this rocky time in my life. *hugs and kisses all of you*

     
  • At 5:00 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I have to agree with the rest. A good cleansing is good. Put away all the stuff that reminds you of him and start fresh.
    You'll realize that it's not the end of the world being single and you don't have to answer to anyone.
    Don't try again with him. it's not going to work, and even if you do, a year down the road when things don't work out (again!) you'll have wasted a year when someone else could have had a chance. Know what I mean?
    Of course, you'll be sad, but when you do remember why you broke up you'll be happy you're not still with him. You deserve the best!

     
  • At 12:37 PM , Blogger grace said...

    if you break up with someone, you should just leave it that way... chances are, it won't work out ever...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home