Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, July 29, 2005

BS Fridays

This is an idea borrowed from YB and Peachy :) You have to guess whether the story is true or false. Happy guessing! :D

I suppose it was my sophmore year in college and I got in touch with this composer who was putting on a solo concert at the biggest Catholic church in LA. Apparently, he led a choir (he called it the "Choir of the Worlds") all across the world singing his compositions and even wrote a grammy award winning song for Mariah Carey! :D

Well, I got to the church and the concert started. We played a bunch of songs with the choir and then the composer breaks out in a piece for solo guitar and voice. I've never heard such an amazing and beautiful male voice in my life! He was seriously better than Andrea Bocelli! :P

But I guess you want to know about my celebrity sighting... Well, in the audience in the third row, right in front of me, was Nicholas Cage! :D He was with a bunch of people including his mother who called him by his nickname - Nicky :P hahaha ;)

11 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    I say true. Although I've never heard of the choir of the worlds :/

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    I will also say true just because the first BS Friday attempt is usually true. I'm playing the odds. I'll see the answer in a couple weeks. Take it easy, babe.

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    i'll guess true, since peachy has a good point. hehe.

     
  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Ill say true just because Im hella gullible

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger Richard said...

    Sounds completely reasonable to me, so I'll say true too. Might as well give you a clean sweap.

     
  • At 3:55 PM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    Okay, I'll go against the grain and say false. Here's why, Encyclopedia Brown fans:

    1) Lighting on stage is usually very bright, making people even a few rows back hard to make out.

    2)You're in a church, and a person in the third row is no less than 15 feet from you, with all the noise pollution and dimming that accompanies crowds and concerts, how are you going to hear someone's mom calling him a nickname?

    3)You're Q. You can't even see me sitting at the first row of your concerts.


    TMAnon Conquers Cleveland.
    TMAnon Conquers Ohio.

    Risk: The midwest.

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    i would say part-true, and part-false.. TMAnon argues a strong case!

    so nicky is prolly false.. but the choir part is true! :-)

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I say false only because I think it may be partly true and partly false which means false.

    No, I couldn't be mistaken for Sherlock Holmes. ;)

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    This story is absolutely, positively TRUE! :D

    Thanks for playing. Please come again :P

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger grace said...

    i was going to say true because like peachy said the first ones are usually true...

    i didn't read the whole story, though because you lost me at mariah scary :P

    i'm kidding.

    but i'm not kidding about how much i hate mariah. :P

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I knew it!!!

    I love being right.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home