Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Kung Fu Kitty

In the past week, one very good thing has happened to me and one very bad thing has happened to me (there's some more news in the relationship department, but it's not ready for press yet :P)

The bad thing that happened was that I was given an ultimatum: I could be evicted or get rid of my cat, Toasty. Sadly, I had to get rid of her, but I didn't want to take her to San Diego where she'd be sold off on Cragslist by my mom or drop her off at the pound :( So, I gave her to Chris who I knew would take good care of her. I miss her alot. The night that I came back from dropping her and all her stuff off at Chris' place, I sat in my car and cried before going inside. When I got inside, there were all these places where her food used to be and her litterbox, and it broke my heart to see all the empty spaces. And when I laid down in bed at nite, I felt her little cat paws next to my head on my pillow, except no one was there but me. That was the dealbreaker... So, the next morning, I decided to rearrange my furniture to help keep my mind off of her absence. Now my place looks fun and modern! :D Chris says she's doing well, although a little depressed and is not eating. :( Maybe I'll have to go visit her soon.

The good thing that happened was that I was at kung fu class last nite and my Sifu gave me a sword! (well, actually, I had to buy it for $25, but that's beside the point :P) So, I am now learning 3 weapons: 2-section staff (nunchukas), steel fan, and straight sword :D Pretty soon, I'm gonna give Adam a run for his money ;)

13 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    staffs, swords...you're starting to scare me a little. hehe.

    sorry to hear about toasty, but at least you know she'll be in a good home.

     
  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Bummer about Toasty. I know that can be hard. I recently had to give up one of my cats too. I had 2 but they fought all the time.

    You are becoming a very dangerous lady Quyen. All the weapons training and stuff. That's OK though. Dangerous women are sexy. ;)

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Congrats on your new training on the sword.

    I'm sure Toasty just misses you. Go visit her for a bit, but if things will be bad between you and Chris, maybe hold off a bit.

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    yeah a visit would be good.. just don't carry the sword! :-)

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    In your fucking DREAMS you'd give me a run for my money.

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh yeah...Suckah!

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Poor you and Toasty. We had to give up a little doggy last year and it tore me up inside.

    As for the sword, that is SO AWESOME!! Will you be my personal body guard? :D

     
  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    I am sorry to hear about Toasty. My cat, Totoro, can't stay where I am at right now either because my roommate is scarily alergic to cats. Oh swell, I will just have to buy a house sometime.

    Congrats on the weapons, steel fan is awesome!

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Blogger grace said...

    awww... i would die if i had to get rid of my baby bunnies :(


    hehehe. i knew our monster would say that... hehe....

    i wanna see adam in action... but, er, from far, far away...

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    What sword style are you learning?

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    The ancient technique of whirling it wildly at anyone or anything that wanders close. :P

    Sorry to hear about your kitty as well. :( I felt the same when they took my dog a few months ago.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger David said...

    Poor kitty, but maybe she can come visit once in a while, right?

    So you stay in touch with your ex huh, this rings some bells... Maybe it has to do with those news.

     
  • At 6:25 AM , Blogger Cece Martinez said...

    KICK HIS ASS Q!
    ;o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home