Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Longest Date EVER

I just went on the longest first date in the history of mankind. It lasted around 40 hours total with only bathroom breaks inbetween! That's right - forty... AND (you should be proud of me :P) no sex occurred within this time at all ;) So, what do two people do on a first date that lasts for 40 hours but doesn't involve sex? Let me tell you... :)

The date officially started on Saturday at 8PM. When he knocked on the door, I was still naked! :P So, I had to make him wait outside for a minute while I threw my clothes on. When I finally opened the door, I felt a little flustered and nervous because my place was a mess (as it always is) and because I was unprepared for his arrival. But there he was in front of me - all 6'6" of him ;) I gave him a hug for making him stand outside waiting for me and invited him in while I got my purse together. I turned to get my keys on the counter and when I turned around to ask him where he wanted to eat, he had a bouquet of stargazer lillies in his hand and held them out to me :D My heart about melted - I was so flattered. :) Stargazer lillies are my absolute favorite flowers, and I rarely get flowers from boys. Score one point for bringing me flowers on the first date :)

We went to dinner at a Benihana style place where they cook your food in front of you on hibachi tables. He did all of the gentlemanly things: opened my doors for me, pulled out my chair, let me walk in front of him, and even let me show him some Japanese table manners :) I later learned he went to the male equivalent of a finishing school to learn dining, dancing, and business etiquette. Score one point for going to etiquette school (I love a guy with good manners!). Score another point for actually using what he learned. ;)

After that, he took me to the first live band concert I've ever been to in my entire life. It was exciting and fun, and I just felt so comfortable with him already that I didn't mind it when he took my hand. In fact, he took my hand during a ballad. Score one point for perfect timing :)

We got back to my place, and by that time, it was late and I almost didn't want the nite to end. We played Gamecube and drank mudslides for awhile. Then, I got bored and just wanted to talk. We talked until dawn. He told me I'm beautiful. Score one point for being a gamer. Score another for boosting my ego :)

After 3 hours of sleep, we got up and went to a Greek restaurant for lunch. While we were sitting there, I looked up and felt it was such a beautiful day that we should go do something before he went back. We decided on the Getty museum and spontaneously picked up and left. Score one point for being easy-going and spontaneous :)

After we got back from the Getty, we were so tired. So, we decided to take a nap. Once we awoke, we were bored. So, we decided to watch Garden State. It was a great movie and I highly recommend it! :) Eventually, we got hungry. And he was totally down to go out to another restaurant. But I didn't want him to spend anymore money. So, I told him I'd cook dinner for the both of us. As I was getting everything prepared, he told me he wanted to cook alongside me. I blushed. Usually, a guy will just sit on the couch and play video games while I play domestic goddess. But he wanted to really learn how to cook and help me. Again, I was flattered. So, I put him to work on the Bolognese sauce and the Mudslides ;) I think it was the best penne Bolognese I've ever eaten. Score another point for teamwork in the kitchen :) When we were done cooking, we popped in Amelie and relaxed on the couch. We never finished the movie because we got tired. But that nite, I finally decided I wanted to kiss him on the lips. Score a point for not pushing me to be intimate and being patient.

All this brings us to this morning. We ate the leftovers from last nite while watching the ending of Amelie, and then we just laid there and cuddled. He ended up leaving today - Monday at 12 noon.

So, there you have it. That's what a 40 hour date consists of. We joked that we actually went on the equivalent of 3 or 4 dates. :P I really had a great time! And now, for some reason, I don't have the desire to go out and schedule tons of dates with tons of different people. For some reason, I want to see where this goes. Could it be that I'm taken with him?

17 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Sounds like you had a great time and that he is a great guy. I'm very happy for you. I say keep hanging out with him and see what happens.

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    6'6''? nice. ;)

    no sex? LIAR!! hehe, j/k

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    Awesome date! You are very fortunate to get a guy like that.

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    wow.. this guy was scoring points like Kobe on fire!!

    good for you Q :-)

     
  • At 9:59 AM , Blogger grace said...

    awww. how sweet! he sounds perfect!

    so, when do you see him again?

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Ditto what Grace said and does he have a brother? HA!!HA!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    James - I hope something happens :)

    LE - No sex. I swear! :D Finally, a guy who makes me feel small and cute (I'm 6' tall in heels!) :P

    Minona - Thanks for visiting my blog :) I am very lucky :)

    S! - Yeah. He's a keeper ;)

    Grace - Tonite, after work ;)

    Peachy - Two brothers - one older (24), one younger (18). But I hear they have g/fs :(

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger David said...

    ok ok..i know what he was doing in his bathroom breaks!!!

    'cause there;s no other way to last 40 hours with no sex.

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger David said...

    thank you for stopping by sweetie.

     
  • At 6:06 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Peachy,

    If you're that interested in the compulsive lying thing, you should probably ask Quyen directly. All I can say is, she doesn't do it on purpose or to hurt anyone. That's why she needs the hypnotism to put a stop to it.

    Compulsive lying is more than just lying about why you didn't get to school on time. It includes lying about what you ate for dinner, what video game you're playing, what your favorite pantaloon brand is. :-P

    It also means not saying anything sometimes, completely choosing to omit an entire situation, like say ... the wonderful things your bf does for you, or how you did (insert activity that causes a severe breach of trust).

    You can just imagine what a destructive force compulsive lying can be in a relationship. Feel free to let your mind roam wild :-P I will say though, what Quyen did with new guy, I've done too. Makes you wonder how that never got into the blog, huh? I'll leave it at that :-P

    Anyhow, let's all wish Quyen good luck with the hypnotism. Hopefully, things with the new guy head in the right direction. (no trust issues and diabolical breaches of trust) Why? Cause the guy sounds great :-D Yes, I still love her and want her to be happy, ya dorks. :-P Go Quyen and new guy - dynamic duo.

     
  • At 9:03 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    He sounds dreamy ...Im jealous

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    Yay, about damn time! Now I don't have to hear ya bitch an moan anymore. :P

    :D

    Time to put the potholders in the closet and move on.

    Anywho, gimme a holler when you have time.

    TMAnon
    Adde parvum parvo manus acervus erit.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    um...I did ask her Chris.
    Thanks for the explanation anyway. It's a good thing you're here.

     
  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    Yep. Color me jealous too!
    The lucky bastage! -lol

     
  • At 12:02 PM , Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

    how totally gay and sweet!

     
  • At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    More than you know GS... more than you know.

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    (Sorry, I've got nothin! Just needed to hear maniacal laughter, even if it is hollow.)

    TMAnon
    I wonder if the other evil overlords get depressed every summer? Maybe I could start a support group.

    (mumbles something about stupid work and classes interfering with being a lazy ne'erdowell, fries an underling with a death ray, and goes back to work)

     
  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger casutti said...

    did you guys took SHOWER breaks in those 40 hrs? or did you just STINK the whole time?
    jajaja

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home