Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Miss Quyen"

Classes started this week at the performing arts school I work at, and I'm teaching 8 classes during this 10-week session (2 of them got cancelled for under-enrollment) as well as private lessons. So far, 2 of my classes are completely full (with waiting lists!) :D That means I'll make $42+ per 50 minute class! ;) I love teaching classes because there's a huge opportunity to make more money than I would normally. It's a lot more taxing because you have to raise your voice, make sure everyone is getting the material, have an agenda, and stand and walk the whole time. But you also get to impact many lives at the same time. Plus, they call me "Miss Quyen" and hug me around the hips like I'm an elementary school teacher :P hehehe

In dating news, meeting different people has really opened up my eyes. Usually, I date very cleancut looking guys - tall, slim, conservative, hair parted to the side... you get the picture ;) But I went on this great date with a guy with tattoos all over his body - even his face and neck! I loved it! I never thought I would; I thought I'd be grossed out and turned off, but he was totally normal and fun :D Not to mention hot ;) Meow.

Here's another thing I never thought I'd like - metrosexuality. I think it's totally hot when a guy colors his hair or keeps his nails looking manicured. Even hotter is when a guy will shave his cock or pluck his eyebrows... but the hottest thing is when a guy is comfortable enough with his sexuality to wear eyeliner! I never thought that would be hot until my friend, Matt, sent me this pic... (No, I'm not dating him, but isn't he a cutie? :D)




Oh yeah, I love that messy, scraggly hair look, too ;) Meow.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I shave the ol' staff and I love it!! I've been doing it for years now.

     
  • At 6:25 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I'm glad to hear you are enjoying you newfound freedom. You seem like the type of person who can appreciate variety.

    I don't know about that wearing eyeliner idea. If a guy isn't on stage and is wearing eyeliner, it's sorta creepy to me.

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    i hate when guys shave all their pubic hair. it looks so gross. i'm such a hypocrite since i shave everything, but still...i know what i like and don't like.

    that's so cool that you enjoy your work. congrats!

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, I thought ghost rider was all burly in his leather jacket and motorcycle. Now I know Johnny Blaze is a large breasted woman(maybe a t-girl)!!! Or maybe its his sister...

    Coming soon from Marvel Comics - Ghost Rider Transvestite! or Ghost Rider C/D! or Ghost Rider She-Male!

    Coming fall '05 from Marvel Comics - Ghost Rider Girl! Maybe Ghost Riderette! or Sister of Ghost Rider!

    Stay tuned,
    TMAnon

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger grace said...

    whoa. he's really pale.

    i dig that look on some guys... i mean, some of them can really pull it off...

    i likee tattoos... mmm.

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    TMAnon, aka The Mighy Anonymous,

    Were you smoking out when you wrote your response? There is no Johny Blaze/Ghostrider in the post: no leather jacket, large motorcycle or flaming skull.

    And, pardon my language fellow bloggers, but when was the last time anyone referred to the Ghostrider - the original badass of comic books - as a tranvestite?

    I suggest in the future, mr. anonymous, that you leave the bizarre comments at home. If you have problems with metrosexuals, say so. If you think shaving a cock is disgusting, say so. If you think there's something gross about a girl falling for metro's and tattoos, by all means say so.

    I know I have a problem with it because the post is a direct stab at me. I'm tall, slim, and have a conservative hair style. I am most definitely not a metrosexual. Do I like being rejected like this? Hell no. But, I'm not going to start posting gibberish about one of my favorite comic book characters either.

    I wish you all the luck in dealing with whatever brought this on. =)

     
  • At 10:38 PM , Blogger Summer said...

    I love when guys wear eyeliner, but just a little bit to outline the eye, not a whole lot and not eye shadow. I think it brings out the color of the eyes more.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I'm not into guys that wear eyeliner or metrosexuals. I mean, if they can match colors, that's cool, but a manicure or pedicure? No thank you.

    It's fun to hang out with different types of guys that have different interests. Enjoy it babe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home