Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Go, Quyen! Go!

So, I think this breakup thing works in stages (Quick! Someone write another book!) I've started to try to actively get out of the house more. Whether it's a date or a friend who wants to catch a late dinner, I'm there - even if I have to drive (and I hate driving). What I'm starting to realize is that Los Angeles really is a wonderful city. There's so much to do here. So many people to meet. So much great food to eat! :D hehehe

I never knew how much existed outside of my apartment or even just the city of Northridge! A couple nites ago, I went to Manhattan Beach for the first time in my life. I'm starting to realize that Denny's isn't the only place to eat late. All this time, I've just been so embittered that I had to come to Los Angeles for college. I hated the pollution and the traffic and the people. But now, I finally see what's out here, and I realize why so many people love LA so much. It's like I'm opening my eyes for the first time since I've moved here! :P

I can't believe I stayed cooped up in the "safety" of my apartment for such a long time. Even though I'm getting into trouble, I'm having fun. I'm enjoying getting to know new people and making new friends. I finally get that saying about working hard and playing hard. And God... it feels so good to play hard ;)

10 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bout damn time you got out a little.

    Manhattan Beach is nice, especially around the strand, though I've always preferred Huntington.

    Oh yeah, Erica's party is Friday if you want to go.

     
  • At 12:05 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Who's Erica?

    Oh what the hell... If I don't have work, I'll go. Hell, you haven't even seen my new haircut. You're so out of the loop these days :P

    TMAnon gets -1 level for social interaction with hot Asian girls...

     
  • At 2:06 PM , Blogger JK said...

    Living hard could cause some very awkward situations. Walking around, you may end up knocking everything over. hahaha

    I hear you Q. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and it sucks ass, but it does get better. LA is one of the bigger cities on the earth so it better have lots of people to do.... er... I mean things. Q you're hot, plain and simple. :)

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger grace said...

    see what you were missing out on by being tethered down??? hehehe.

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    LA traffic does suck ass, but it's not a bad place to live.

    yeah, get out, have fun and enjoy life.

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    "Even though I'm getting into trouble, I'm having fun." Sometimes getting into trouble is the most fun. ;)

    Enjoy life baby. You don't get a second go round.

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    go get you some girlfriend!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I totally agree with Grace. You need to experience life on your own or with friends. There's a ton to see, and you haven't even left your neighborhood! hee hee.

    Enjoy it babe. You only live once.

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Don't play too hard without me dear. Hehe. Glad to hear you are having fun and getting out.

     
  • At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can I just say that people should go back and read Amber's blog. Satire is a virtue that is really underappreciated.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home