Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Catharsis

I'm just so wrought. I feel like I could spill onto the floor and never come back. I've never loved anyone in my life. But I loved him. I always just used men for their undying affection and devotion. But I wanted to take care of Chris. I wanted to be his wife. His real wife. All his shortcomings, I wanted to make up for. I wanted to hold him when he was sick. Kiss him when he was sad. Make love to him when he was happy. God, it hurts. It hurts so bad. It hurts so bad that I wasn't made for him. I can't get back together with him because I can't promise that I won't make mistakes. Insensitive ones. Uncompassionate ones. I never thought of him the way I wanted him to know I did.

I wish Jack never happened. I wish I had never asked for that threesome. I wish I never made you feel bad for not being tall, white, and skinny. I wish I never e-mailed anyone. I wish I never sold those pictures. I wish I helped you move the first time. I wish I dropped everything when you got in your car accident. Chris, I'm sorry for not being there when it counted, and I'm sorry for destroying the things that did. You were always there for me, but I could never be bothered enough to show I cared. You always had high expectations for me and knew I would reach them. You just didn't know when. I wish that I was there already. But I'm not, and I wish that you find someone who is. It took me two years to realize this, but I want you to be happy, even if I won't be a part of your life anymore...

14 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Jack? Zoinks.

     
  • At 5:28 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I wish you'd stop blaming yourself for everything going wrong. It takes two to make and/or break a relationship. It didn't work. There is someone out there that will work for you Quyen.

    Whatever wrongs you aided, I hope you are forgiven. Now you need to forgive yourself and live your life. Give yourself time to heal.

     
  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Q, you're slipping. Be strong. Don't blame yourself for everything. As Bob said, it takes two to make or break a relationship. Keep your chin up, and smile awhile.

     
  • At 7:51 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    Yeah, what they said.


    You're Hot girl!

    Time will heal these feelings that you have Q so don't beat yourself up.

    Eventually you'll find the right, appreciative guy and you'll both make wild animal noises long into the night. I promise. :)

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Hang in there Q. The first month after a breakup is always rough.

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sure getting that out helped you quite a bit. Hang in there.

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    I know that right now everything we say may go in one ear and out the other, however I totally aggree with YB..it does take 2 to make or break a relationship!
    Just be strong Q!

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    yeah, stay strong. hope the catharsis made you feel better.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    God, it felt so good to get that out and put it in words. I feel so much better, and I think it's about time I start healing. I wish the best for Chris, but I also wish the best for me, too. You guys are right, it takes 2 to make or break a relationship, and I'm going to have to start forgiving myself.

    I'm so lucky to have such a loving and supportive blog family :) You guys have helped me so much ever since the breakup and I thank each and every one of you for both comforting me and standing up for me. Too often, people want to see others in pain and suffering. It's wonderful to know you guys are out there rooting for me to get better and pick my chin up. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart :') I truly appreciate it :)

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i know what you are going through.. :(

    be strong.. don't fall back like i do..

     
  • At 12:36 PM , Blogger grace said...

    i want to say something really nice, but everyone said it first...

    so i'm just going to say: you got a 3some? sweet.... :P

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    Me too! When I had my miscarriage, my blogger family was there for me too!~!~!~! It helped me with a quick emotional recovery...I still have my moments but I wouldnt have done so well without ya'll!~!~!~! *MUAH!~!~!~

     
  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Life certainly is not boring that's for sure. You do have a lot of people who care for you and think a lot of you. Take care and feel free to say whatever you want when you want. It's your blog sweetie and we are your friends. At least I hope I'm in the cirlce because I'm already head over heals in your camp sweet heart.

     
  • At 8:16 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Sweetgirl, we don't even know who did what to whom, so we can't say why they brokeup. It is true that it takes two to make or break the relationship. Things can't always be one sided.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home