Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Weekends Should be Luxurious and Long

I just got back from my Memorial Day weekend ;) I got done with work on Saturday and left for San Diego and got back into town this morning, just in time for work later this afternoon. I bet you all are hating me right now :P I ended up doing a lot... Let's make a list! :D

- I got a trendy new haircut. I cut side sweeping bangs and short layers around my crown while leaving the length intact. Now my hair doesn't get in the way when I'm making out with someone! ;)

- I got some cute new clothes. I made a deal with my sister (she's a fashion guru) to be my personal shopper and I'd pay her for it. Well, she went out to the Memorial Day sales and tore it up! She got me 3 tops and a pair of black pants for only $25! And they are all labels! I know. I'm a brand whore. :P

- I went to a drive-thru sushi place. Yes, you heard me. It's a place where you can pick up sushi at a drive-thru window. My whole family is amazed that I haven't died yet, considering I ordered rainbow rolls from there two days in a row. The best part is that they give all sorts of free crap with your order, like edamame, shrimp chips, and various cut fruits. It's like ordering a Japanese value meal! ;)

- I had "sex with the ex". Four times. I slept over at his place on Saturday nite and then again last nite. I'm so freaking bad at getting over boys. I'm so sure this is not healthy for either of us. Then again, it was really good sex. It's kind of like seeing that country fried steak with mashed potatoes and country gravy on the menu and thinking, "Oh, I shouldn't. It's so unhealthy. Then again... Mmmmmmmmm." Yeah, it's kind of like that.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Drive through sushi??!! I would so go broke there. Glad that place isn't near to me.

    Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with ex's. It's horrible for you emotionally, but really sweet when it's happening. ;)

    Will you post a pic of your sexy new doo? It sounds sweet! (BTW, I am a picture whore. Just so you know.)

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger JK said...

    I knew it, I knew it. I was actually goign to post another comment on yourprevious post and say that you must have caved because you hadn't posted in awhile. Sex is good!!! I recently broke up with my girlfriend also, so ex-sex is a posibility, although a little complicated. (not the execution, just the emotion)

     
  • At 3:53 PM , Blogger grace said...

    drive through sushi? sounds slighty dangerous. i am intrigued. i will still probably never go, though... heh...

    and yeah. ex sex. i would NEVER want to have sex with ANY of my ex's. god. hehe.

    stay away from him. you'll never get over him otherwise.

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    free edamame would rock. i don't know about the drive-thru sushi though. i have to see them prepare it.

    the only times i fucked an ex was when my bf and i were "on a break" but we were still having sex. technically that doesn't really count.

    hey, post a pic of your new do.

     
  • At 5:38 PM , Blogger Cam said...

    All this talk of sex is..

    ..it's getting warm in here isn't it?

     
  • At 7:25 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    I wanna see the new do too! I bet Larry would just love that drive thru sushi place! Sex with ex, huh? When you gotta get some, you gotta get some, but i've always had a problem with my emotions...they always tend to take over...be careful Q!

     
  • At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    drive thru sex is the only thing better.

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I like the free stuff. I'd go to the drive thru for sushi. Sometimes I just don't want to sit down and eat miso soup.

    I wouldn't have hung out with Chris either. I might have done the botty call thing, but I definitely wouldn't have stayed overnight.

    I like your haircut.

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Sometimes sex with an ex is the best sex indeed!! Why get over boy's when you can have an entire collection?! I'll join your fan club and wait in line.

     
  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    YB - As requested: pics for the picture whore ;)

    Jermey - Have you had the ex-sex yet? From what I hear, it's amazing :P

    Grace - You're right. I should stop having sex with him.

    LE - That doesn't count as sex with the ex. You're not part of the ex sex club :P

    SQG - Yes, it's HOT in here ;) Someone needs to wipe the steam from the glass with their body :P

    Barb - Stupid emotions! Always taking over... :(

    Duckie - Hmnn... Drive thru sex? That wouldn't be very quick...

    Peachy - Booty calls... haha... I should look into those some more :P

    James - Dang! I can have an ENTIRE COLLECTION??? SWEET! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home