Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, June 03, 2005

My Dream Has Finally Come True!

Last nite, my Sifu (Chinese for "sensei") invited a bunch of my classmates and I over to his place to hang out and watch movies. Well, we were talking and I sorta snuck into the conversation that I still really wanted to learn Kung Fu fan. He said that I could start learning beginning this Sunday and he wondered why I didn't ask to learn sooner. I told him that when I first came to the school that he told me that he would tell me when I was ready to learn it, to which he replied, "You're ready now." I am so amazingly happy! :D He even gifted me with his own personal Kung Fu fighting fan! This is definitely a milestone in my life... the very thing I came to Kung Fu class to learn, I will finally be starting! :) I'm so grateful to my Sifu and his faith in me :)

UPDATE: I deleted the pic that was here originally because some of my friends called me and said to take it down and wondered how I could be so retarded to post such a bad pic of me. I didn't think it was such a bad pic, but I did only have 4 hours of sleep when I took that pic and I still hadn't showered yet from last nite's Kung Fu. Therefore, I took the picture away :P

11 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Cool!! I'm glad you reminded him that you wanted to learn. :)

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    zhang ji-yi better look out.

    i'm kinda scared of you now. hehe.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Congratulations Quyen.

    Kung Fu fighting fan? I don't know if I've ever heard of that. Not really a surprise since I've never done any martial arts training.

    How does something that work? It sounds really cool.

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    uh-oh we better watch out...we might just see you in the next jackie chan flick or even better jet li!~~!~

     
  • At 10:50 PM , Blogger Summer said...

    Mmm...Jet Li... *wipes drool off her chin*

    That is very cool! I wish I had the guts to go to kung fu classes. I love watching it and I know I would love to learn it too.

     
  • At 7:01 AM , Blogger David said...

    That's so cool. They really speak like that in real life. Did he call you "grasshopper" and bowed with his hands together pressed to his chest right after he said that?


    I gotta get into some Asian ass kicking lessons.

     
  • At 3:50 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I didn't think that pic was bad. You looked really happy. :)

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I agree with Ash. I don't think you could be ugly if you tried. That is SO cool that your teacher thinks that you are ready. Now GO KICK ASS BABY!!

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Peachy - Me too! It's the reason why I joined Kung fu in the first place! :P

    LE - Don't worry, girl. If someone tries to mug you, I'll kick their ass :P

    YB - The Iron Fan is made of steel spokes with bladed tips used for cutting and slicing your opponent. It can be folded up and used as a heavy club, or it can be opened to full span where it can scratch and slice your opponent to shreds as well as poke eyes out. It's a pretty deadly weapon and it is said that masters of the fan could even beat masters of the sword!

    Barb - I wish! One day, I might just become an assassin for hire - a la Kill Bill ;)

    Summer - I love watcing people do their Fu. It's an art form in itself.

    David - LOL No, he didn't call me "grasshopper", but he's super kewl in that we do the bows and stuff :P

    Giest - Look up Kung Fu and Canada on Google! :P

    YB - That pic was BAD... I have to admit... no shower and less sleep did not help Quyen look her best :P

    Ash - Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Trust me... some days, I can be pretty scary ;)

    James - How bout I go GRAB some ass instead? ;) I'm taking volunteers :P

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger grace said...

    what pic? damn. just post it. i'm sure it wasn't bad...

     
  • At 4:39 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Damn Quyen! That slicing with the fan thing sounds so cool! Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home