Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shopping!

Today, I woke up and decided to make a short trip to the bank to deposit my check, and then to PetCo to use this coupon I had for a free bag of Eukanuba cat food. Well, I picked up the cat food and then saw a sale for the wet food. Then, I saw a sale on the cat litter. Then, fuck it; I picked up a fuzzy cat toy. You ever have those trips where you go in for one thing and you come out with like ten more things? And sometimes, you have those trips where you go in for one thing and leave with ten things, except the thing you came in for is not one of those ten things? That's the worst.

Anyway, I decided to stop at Marshall's too to see if they had a cute bathmat and toilet seat cover (I tried washing mine in a washing machine and they totally fell apart!) So, I didn't get the bathmat or the toilet seat cover :( But I did get a 440 thread count queen sheet set, a matching set of four pillowcases, a kitchen floor rug, and a space rug for the bedroom :P

I did notice one thing today, though. You know those packages of men's briefs and wife beaters that have the amazingly hot male models with toned bodies and no heads? You know, the ones where they have the sock stuffed down the front? :P I LOVE THOSE! I was sitting in Marshall's picking them up and looking at the pictures hahahaha If I had a b/f, I would make him buy them for himself and then steal the cardboard inserts and hide them under the matress :P That way, if I ever need eye candy, I don't have to go to Marshall's ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    i can't deal w/ the headless eyecandy. that would creep me out.

     
  • At 3:14 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    I love the phrase 'that's the worst!' I say it often.

    I'm not a fan of the boxer shorts guys. Definitely creepy. The sheets sound nice though. Queen bed for Quyen. How appropos.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home