Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What Blogger Am I?

1. Was so uncreative that I resorted to using this format instead of "Erotica with Quyen Pt 2"
2. Went into work for only an hour
3. Laughed at the inside joke my coworker made when she said her "wrist hurt"
4. Told her that my wrist hurt, too
5. Laughed at the people who didn't know what we were laughing about because they didn't realize we were perverts
6. Watched my girlfriend burn our dinner
7. Listened to my friend's roomate have sex
8. Reenacted a silent film scene with the roomate's sex as my soundtrack
9. Stepped on my cat
10. Realized my days aren't as exciting as I thought they were

Fart Flavor of the Day: Macaroni and Cheese and Apricot

6 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM , Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

    thats my favourite fart flavour too!
    #7 has some merit too.

     
  • At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1) That's okay, I'd rather talk about this instead.

    2) Lazy bum knocker

    3 & 4) American pie, nuff said.

    5) Laughing at the uninformed and uninitiated is fun!

    6) Your food was burninated.

    7) I would have cheered/applauded/Arsenio Hall Show whoop'd

    8) Personally, I wouldn't have done a silent film, I would have tried M.J. Fox's scene from 'The Secret of My Success'

    9) Poor Toasty, as if she isn't skittish already.

    10) See the world they said... Join the army they said...

    I will never look at shells and cheese the same. Damn you. Damn your eyes!

     
  • At 4:26 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Yeah, sounds like Duckie to me.

    Fart Flavor of the Day? Funny, how that makes sense to me.

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    This is Larry, definitely.

    Nice job, Quyen.

     
  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Duckie... What the???.. Doodaloo doodaloo doodaloo doo!! That was me son!

    Damn Duckie.. I guess you use my format better than I do....Curses

    BTW.. Good job Q... I love Mac,Cheese and apricots

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger grace said...

    lah lah larry :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home