Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, June 24, 2005

I got the hookups!

So, I've been networking and I've been meeting a lot of other professionals. It's nice being able to trade random skills like violin lessons for say, bodywork by a certified massage therapist, or tarot card lessons for say, hypnotism :D I feel like Adam, except I'm actually really excited to be hypnotized! I told him I wanted to cure my compulsive lying. So, we'll see how that goes! ;)

I've been thinking of investing in some more kongas for my Donkey Konga games. So, when I have Gamecube parties, we all have a konga instead of just sitting around one konga and assigning each person a role (I was "clap" last time :P) I swear... Gamecube is the BEST system when you're drunk! hahaha :P Everyone has the slowest reaction times! I once played Halo 2 on Xbox while I was drunk, and my friend said, "Wow. This is like watching a retarded person in a battle royale." >:( The Xbox is so confusing! That's why I like the Gamecube. All you have to do is hit one button as fast as you can hehehe :P Plus, all the pretty colors are nice :P

I'm addicted to homemade Mudslides... mmmmmmmmmm... chocolatey, frothy goodness ;) They're like Frosty's from Wendy's... but alcoholic :P

7 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I love Game Cube and my favorite game is Zelda. I have liked Zelda from the very beginning. What is your favorite Game Cube game??

     
  • At 12:11 AM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    The Cube is a fun system. I like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. Pikmin was a dang good game as well. I know what you mean about the whole trading skills for other skills. I do a lot of freelance computer work and it is amazing how many people pay me in alcohol. I also have one guy that has his own smoking and BBQ business that likes to pay me in racks of ribs. Oh...ribs. (insert drool here)

     
  • At 9:16 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    Ooh, you're a donkey konga lover too? That game rocked at my house for the longest, the other day.

    Gamecube is my favorite system too, thanks to Mario and Zelda :P

    I'm glad I found your blog again, good reading abound. ^_^

     
  • At 11:02 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Donky Konga's great! Last time I played, my hands were swollen for days. Too bad I don't own a GameCube. =(

    Hopefully, the extra work I picked up for the summer pays me next month so I can go pick one up. I also heard a new Donky Kong game was either out or on it's way to the nearest GameStop.

    As for GameCube parties, I wouldn't know :-P Compulsive lying kept me out of those for two years. I might just have to host my own parties. =) bwahahahaha......bwaha....ha...ha :-P

    Mudslides and assorted alcoholic drinks sound great Quyen. I'll look into that ;-)

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Ok..the compulsive lying thing again. Are you lying in your blog, or you just lie to people you know in real life. I'm seriously interested in this. Why do you do it?

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    curing compulsive lying is NOT a good idea. hahaha. Lying is a necesary part of every adult's life! What if later on in life you start saying all the truth you didnt say before and that unconvers all the lies you told?

    Next thing you'll write is that you need to cure compulsive honesty and sincerity. hahaha

    -do you like my new dress? -of course i do!
    -was it gooooood? -it was great.
    -how old are you? -25 (forever 25)
    -are you drunk? -no
    -did you scratch the car?-nope.

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger grace said...

    note to self: get mudslide mix.

    i love the gamecube. and ps2. and xbox. :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home