Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm 22! :D

On Friday nite, the guy I'm dating (we'll call him O' since he's Irish) took me out for a celebration dinner. He knows I love Italian food. So, he took me to this really trendy Italian restaurant in Pasadena called Mi Piace. I had this amazing martini called a Zentini which uses Green Tea liquer! Now, I'm on a quest to find Green tea liquer :P Afterwards, he took me up into the mountains to look out over LA and watch the stars :)

On Saturday nite, I arrived in San Diego and got ready to go clubbing at On Broadway, a premier nightclub in SD. I saw all sorts of old friends and even some guys from my kung fu class down there! I got so drunk! Everyone was buying me birthday shots, and I must admit, my new favorite shot is a Scooby Snack ;) I totally fell on the dance floor like 4 times! Can we say party foul? :P But at least I took the guy I was dancing with down with me bwahahaha :P We eventually had to leave because some drunk guy pinned me up against a wall and started licking my boobs! :( Then, when some guys pulled him off of me, he kept following me around. Scary! On a lighter note, that guy from kung fu told me that he can never think of me the same way again :P Apparently, he thought my corset top was "hot" ;)

On Sunday, I went shopping for new clothes and went clubbing later that nite to the Onyx Room. It wasn't as fun or posh as On Broadway, but I still had fun :) Apparently, I dance like a go-go dancer :P So, here's a tip: If you want me to dance on you like you're a pole at a strip club, buy me a double Grey Goose on the rocks! ;) Afterwards, we had some Mexican food at this total pickup joint. There was even a guy on crutches who was winking at me and asking me to come sit with him. Apparently, not even a broken leg keeps some people from the clubs :P

On Monday, my mom BBQ'd and my cousins came over to help celebrate. We played Donkey Konga 2 and Cranium all day :P It was so much fun. For my Bday, I got a lot of cute new clothes, like 10 bottles of premium liquor to add to the bar I'm trying to start, a modern art sculpture, money, and a lollipop from my extremely poor older sister :P

Now that I'm back in LA, I have to go see all of my friends and claim all my presents from them :P I wonder what they all got me :P

10 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    girl, be careful when you drink! falling down drunk is okay if you're with friends, but it can be dangerous when you're out in public. ok, enough lecturing...:) glad you had a great time. damn, you're only 22. you're just a young'un.

     
  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger Spo said...

    You definitely don't do things by halves!

     
  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Drunken hotties running (or falling) around. That dance floor is so lucky to have you falling all over it.

    "Waiter, a double Grey Goose on the rocks please."

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Sounds like an awesome weekend Quyen. You sure know how to celebrate a birthday. :)

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger grace said...

    happy belated...

    sorry, but... i totally cracked up when i read the part about you falling... dude... you were fucked up! hehe...

    sorry ... but... falling's always funny :P

     
  • At 11:12 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    w00t!! New cute clothes!
    I'm hoping another fashion show is in our future! :)

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Blogger Cece Martinez said...

    Happy Belated Birthday!

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Happy birthday girl!! Sounds like you did it up in fashion. Good on ya.

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    happy birthday!!! damn you.. you are such a baby!! i wanna be 22. oh well.. i guess i'll have to settle with being 21 (for the 9th time.. hehe).

    *hugs*

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Aaahhh 22. Those were the days.
    I'm happy you had an awesome birthday. I'm with Grace. Imagining you falling down cracked me up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home