Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Few Things

First, I wanted to respond to Peachy's question about my compulsive lying. First of all, I try not to lie on my blog. Things I will do are change names to protect people's identities, leave out information, or paint things in more a flattering light. After all, who wants to look like a jerk on their own blog? :P So, rest assured, I divulge a lot about who I am and what I do to all of you. If there's any lying being done, it's usually in the form of not giving all the details. Then again, you really aren't interested in how many eyebrow hairs I plucked today, right? ;)

Second, I want to address the anonymi by not allowing anonymous comments anymore.

Third, I'd like to address a few notable people who have been posting in my comments section lately:

TMAnon - I'm very offended that you'd offer up details of my life to others that may or may not be true. It's disrespectful, and I'd appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks.

Jay (aka EM-50) - It's been 2 years since I've last seen or talked to you. Let it go already. And if you won't let it go, be a man about it and meet me for coffee, face to face, and discuss things like an adult, not a kid throwing rocks, hiding behind a "bush" of anonymity. If you really need resolution, come to the source and get it. Don't go behind my back and "compare notes" with Chris. And if you really think you're justified in "getting revenge" by defacing me on my blog with your random comments, just remember that I was only 18 y/o when I was dealing with your evil ex-wife and taking care of your 3 y/o son. What were you dealing with when you were 18? Dirty laundry? The worst part was that you never protected me from any of it. You only pushed me in further and further, and I did my best to help you. Everyone has a breaking point, and I had to leave. Why don't you respect my decision and let me live my life in peace? You're 36 y/o now. Act like it.

Chris - Thanks for always standing up for me and protecting me. You've been really coming through for the both of us lately. I appreciate the warmth and understanding you've tried to display at this time in your life which I know is excruciating for you to deal with. I only hope that things get better and better for you. I wish you the best that people and life has to offer :)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    That was really cool of you Q. I didn't mean to sound nosy or in your business, I was just curious.

    I hope the others grow up, but I'll still be quiet if they don't. :p

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    i'm glad peachy brought up the subject. i always wondered if the anonymi were friends of yours.

    anyway glad to see you're moving on and being happy. happy early birthday! [whenever it is]

     
  • At 4:23 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Good idea Quyen. The anonymous stuff was getting tiring. I can't see why someone would want to cut you on your blog like that.

    BTW, I think Peachy was being sarcastic with her last Chris comment.

    So, just how many eyebrow hairs did you pluck today? ;)

     
  • At 8:38 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    Good for you Q! Way to handle things. :)

    Alway on your side,
    sqg

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Blogger Cam said...

    "Always" on your side. :)

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Blogger grace said...

    btw, peachy has some balls :P

    hey, i think you did good... :) why does your blog always attract drama? do you attract this much drama in real life? :P

     
  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger Venancio Astúrdiga said...

    Hey your blog looks beautiful, just like you.


    Besos
    Manolo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home