Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, July 28, 2005

You Guys are Scary :P

Okay, here's what I've decided:

- If I leave college now, I'll have to start repaying my loans, and if I already can't afford to go to college now, then I REALLY won't be able to afford going to college while also repaying my school loans.

- I talked to the professor that I had the scheduling conflict with and he told me that he'd make an exception just for me and just for this semester (I have to take the same class every semester), and I already cleared up the scheduling problem with my boss for the Spring semester. So, there shouldn't be anymore unexpected scheduling problems.

- As for the burnout, you guys are soooooo right! I would never end up going back to school :( So, it's better if I just stick it out now.

So, today, I'm going to lift my last registration hold at the library and just suck it up and register for classes. Even though it will be hard finding the money to pay for all of this stuff, it sounds like the alternative will be even harder.

Good job. You have successfully scared me back into school :P High school and college drop-out programs should hire you guys ;) No, really. Thanks for the advice... you scary mo fo's :P

8 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    You wanted us to say drop out? I didn't get that vibe. I planned to go to grad. school, and it's been several years since I got my bachelors and I still haven't gone back.

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Good choice! ...Kinda wish I would have done the same

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Richard said...

    I also intended to go to Grad school and it's now been 12 years, But I will probably start MLIS at SJSU remote next year. So I think you made a great decision to plug through.

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Derek said...

    The long term reward out weighs the short term troubles in the end

     
  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Solid choice Quyen. Finish while you can and worry about the loan thingy later. It will pay off in the long run. :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger grace said...

    that's good... i think you made the right decision.

    (it's been 5 years since i graduated from college and i haven't gone back to get my MBA. and i'm not going to either... even though i WAS going to... see? it's better to just finish)

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    yep, loan repayment will kill you right now. better to suck it up and get your degree.

    didn't mean to scare you, but glad you made a decision you're comfortable with.

     
  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    yay! didn't mean to scare you as such though! all the best!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home