Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Time to Redecorate! :D

I've been on this redecorating kick lately. Today, I bought $60 in couch cushions, alone. Yes, you heard right. Apparently, my current couch cushions weren't good enough :P So, I got these faux doe-skin pillows in an ashy sky blue and muted turquoise. They are super soft and are perfect for cuddling :)

There's no real reason I'm redecorating. I'm just trying to create a more beautiful space to come home to :) Right now, I'm concentrating on the living room. I've been trying to make the living room look more like a trendy lounge than a starving student's apartment. I've already put up a large, circular mirror, framed a signed poster I got from E3, added some candle arrangements, and have added the finishing touches on my white couches with the pillows I got today :D

I think my next project after the living room will either be the kitchen or the bathroom. For the kitchen, I already bought some fun new martini glasses, a couple old fashioned's, and a fancy wood chopping block. All I need now is a new set of silverware and some trendy dinnerware ;) For the bathroom, I want to get one of those shelf organizers that sit over the toilet lid and go up to the ceiling. I already went shopping for a new showerhead yesterday which set me back another $60 :( But at least I don't have to worry about the shower head getting clogged and soap running into my eyes while I try to fix it anymore :P hehehe

On a sadder note, I now weigh 170 lbs :( I seriously need to stop eating like crap *sigh*

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    $60 for cushions. whew. all that home decorating stuff is hella expensive. that's why i just have the bare minimum at my home.

    it's probably just muscle.

     
  • At 9:14 AM , Blogger Chris said...

    Kudos on buying a new shower head. We can all agree that soapy retina-burning action is best left to bad action figures or super soakers. :-P

    Your place already looks great! And, you know I want your poster. :-P Beautiful space? I just want my place to look as though people, rather some giant roach, would actually choose to live there.

    As for the 170 lbs - you know it's mostly muscle from the kung-fu. Don't feel too bad. I just had 800 calories trying to stay awake - thanks for calling at 1:22 am and waking me up. :-P

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger grace said...

    eh, don't worry about the weight. like they said, it's probably just muscle...

    and dude! is that redecorating in your budget?! :P hehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home