Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pictures! :D

Sorry for not having posted in such a long time. First of all, I went to Vegas over the weekend (again :P), and then I went and bought two videogames that I've been playing nonstop! :P However, I did manage to get my pics developed. So, without further ado... the slideshow ;) Enjoy! :D

"VEGAS - TAKE ONE"



Here's me in my hotel during my first trip to Vegas. God damn, I'm tall :P



This is my mom (aka "Hot Momma" :P). She's 60 y/o. Yes, I'm going to age well :P



This is me posing with my $400 jackpot! :D Somehow, my double Grey Goose on the rocks didn't make it into the pic :P

"BETWEEN VEGAS TRIPS"



Hot boys love coming over to my place ;)



Jesse, Edgar, and myself drinking and playing video games on a Thursday afternoon.



Looking at this pic, I really can't believe I'm 165 lbs. :P

"VEGAS - TAKE TWO"

Disclaimer
: I actually went because one of my good friends from high school was getting married! :D So, what does a good friend do to help celebrate? Road trip it to Vegas, baby! :D



My friend's wedding was beautiful. Here's me standing on a bridge overrunning a small stream.



Awwwwwww... Don't we look good together? :D Carlo is one of my best friends from high school.



Behind me is the gazebo where they did their vows. It really was a beautiful setting. :)

13 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    Wow cute pics!
    Your mom looks like my aunt but less psychotic :P

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Yes, you are tall and SEX-Say!! And your mom is a straight out HOTTIE!!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    Oh yeah I forgot...CONGRATS on the $400 JACKPOT!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger grace said...

    i never win shit in vegas. stupid vegas.

    btw - you are 165? you don't look it at all. i would've guessed 20 lbs lighter. and damn. i thought the camera was supposed to add 10 lbs. heh.

    your mom's all fashionable and shit. my mom looks young... but she's MOS DEF not fashionable! heh.

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    your mom doesn't look 60 at all.. :) she's a total hot mama.. hehe.

    why can't i win on slot machines? they don't like me. luckly i only play $2 in quarters. maybe i should put more money in. :P

     
  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger a beer sort of girl said...

    165 lbs is not a lot on a frame as long as yours. Wow. How tall ARE you? (I'm 5'3", so there may be a tinge of jealous here.)

    Congrats on both the $400 jackpot, and having a hot mom. I wish that's what I saw when I see my mother staring back at me in the mirror. :)

     
  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger Cece Martinez said...

    Hot Mom.
    Hot Q.
    Hot Little Q's.

    The hotness WILL LIVE ON!

    The Force is strong in you...

     
  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    your mom's 60?!? did i read that right? hot damn!

    if you're 165, you most be mostly muscle. i can't see an ounce of fat on you.

     
  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Richard said...

    Congrats on the slot winnings! Lets see, I'm 180b and 6'1" and I'm considered tall and thin, one might even say lanky. So you probably easily fit into the sexy curvse catagory.

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger Rarry said...

    God in heaven Q!!... What are you like 7ft.? I would look like a fuckin midget next to you. Your still HOT though ;p

     
  • At 12:26 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Your Mom is hot too Quyen! Wow!

    I'd never have guessed your weight. I know you are tall, but you do look thin. Must be all the martial arts training.

    Great pics.

     
  • At 2:14 PM , Blogger Calvin said...

    i guess you hear it all the time.. but you're really hot!! and looking at your mom i ain't surprised either!! ;-)

     
  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Awna said...

    Vegas is the shit. Congrats on the jackpot... oh yeah, and on being fucking gorgeous!
    I vote for Q to join HNT!!!
    but I would wouldn't I
    :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home