Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fuck Buddies

I have more than enough of them, and enough is enough. The funny thing about hot sex is that when you aren't having it, you want it even more than an ice-cold beverage on a hot day. But when you are having it, you could care less. That's me right now. I literally have a collection of some of the hottest, most amazing, virile young men I have ever been with in my life, all just a phone call away. But I'm bored and, most of all, restless.

I can have sex with someone, and as soon as they leave, I'm up and about looking for something else to do. It's as if I feel like I'm pity-fucking these gorgeous men. Some might say that I'm looking for something deeper, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to be swept off of my feet. But on the other hand, I'm still not ready for a relationship. So, why am I acting so disinterested?

The funny part is that I'm most content sitting home alone, reading a book in bed, or doing laundry while feigning being glamorous in my Chanel sunglasses. Frankly, it's a lot more productive than watching a guy try to make me cum for two hours. I wish I could say I enjoyed the sex more, but I just have so much of it now that it's just "blah". My friends say that I'm evolving. But am I starting to evolve past the need for sex?

5 Comments:

  • At 4:22 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Maybe you are just evolving past the need for recreational sex. I don't think people evolve past the need for sex in general.

    Or maybe you are just bored with the current bunch of guys.

    I, for one, would volunteer to try and spice up your love life. ;)

     
  • At 1:52 PM , Blogger JK said...

    I think that rec. sex gets old, I think a person needs a psychological connection in order to make the sex better. Maybe you need to give it up for a little while, like a couple weeks. It's going to be tough considering you can get some whenever you like. I'm sure you're already thought of that, but give it a whirl.

    Q, you're so damn hot. :)

     
  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    Referring to your resolutions for the year, I just hope you're being safe. You don't want to have a kid or get some random disease from these hot guys. They obviously don't have what you're looking for in a relationship.

    I say, just have your fun, and if you're bored, stop for a while. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    I think maybe you are wanting more than just a "fuck buddy." Maybe it isn't the same as that passion that goes hand in hand with love. :)

    Believe you me, if sex were just another task, say brushing my teeth or doing the dishes I certainly wouldn't want it all the time either. ;)

    Btw, I miss ya!!!

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    And just what's wrong with King Mongkut? Here, with some wisdom from King Mongkut is Jody Foster who for sake of anonymity we shall call "Anna":

    Anna
    Then tell me how this fairy tale began, sir.
    You cannot call it just a poet's trick
    Explain to me why many men are faithful
    And true to one wife only-

    King
    They are sick!

    A girl must be like a blossom
    With honey for just one man.
    A man must be like honey bee
    And gather all he can.
    To fly from blossom to blossom
    A honey bee must be free,
    But blossom must not ever fly
    From bee to bee to bee...


    Maybe it's just that you're flying from bee to bee to bee. Stop being a flower trying to be a bee.

    I guess the moral of this story is:

    Stop acting like a bee, you don't need to show your stinger (or whatever you flowers have...pistils...maybe stigma) to every flower er...bee er...well WHATEVER... you come across!

    ...I guess the REAL moral of this story is:

    Pollenization sucks!!!

    ...I guess the REAL REAL moral of this story is:

    It's a good thing that Mighty One's are in computing and not horticulture or fables.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home