Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Living up to the name...

I've been thinking... this blog is called "Sexy, Dirty, and Everything Flirty". Yet, it doesn't appear that any sexing, dirtying, or flirting is going on :P Let me make things better ;)

For the past three months or so, I've been dating three guys. For our purposes here, we'll call them Mr. MIA, Sir Shady, and E. Unavailable. Each of them has something really attractive about them and then there's the baggage...

Let's start with Mr. MIA, which stands for Mr. Missing In Action. BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. Period. I really can't say more. He's my complete sexual match, and in terms of physicality, he's 100% my "type". When we're together, everything is perfect. But when we're not, he's Mr. MIA. I could go a couple weeks without even getting a text message from this guy, and he's flaked on me more times than I can count. It's rude, thoughtless, and inconsiderate. You'd think I would have stopped talking to him by now, but I'm telling you, the sex is just that good :P

That brings us to Sir Shady. Sir Shady is fucking SHADY. That's how he got his name :P He's lied about his age, his ex-wife, the fact that he is a father of two, and more. The funny thing is that he comes off as so sincere. He's the type of guy you sit there and really respect for what he's had to overcome, and then he gets all shady and starts lying to you, and then you wonder if he's lying about the stuff that you find amazing about him too! Oh yeah, he's a horrible kisser too. He consistently misses my mouth and ends up sucking on my chin more often than not :( Gross.

And finally, we have E. Unavailable, first name Emotionally. He's actually the most fun to hang out with. I could just sit there and not say anything to him, but I'd still feel like I'm communicating with him. He's sweet, goofy, and cute to boot. This is actually the guy I started falling in (dare I say it?) love with and was considering dropping everyone else for so I could be there for him 100%. When I finally bared my feelings to him, he turned me down saying that he wasn't ready to have a g/f. I respect his decision, even though it hurt and I cried. But leave it to me to fall for the guy who can't return my affections (or anyone else's) because of his lack of readiness.

Anyway, now that I've introduced the characters, it's time to start telling the stories... To be continued... ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Ooh, I can't wait to read more.
    Too bad none of the guys are 100% winners, but it will make for good reading, I guess.

     
  • At 8:04 AM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    Quyen miffed because someone was a flake?!?! Oh, Irony, perhaps thy works are fruitful still!

    =oP

     
  • At 8:22 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Sad that E. Unavailable really is unavailable. He sounds like your kind of guy.

    I can't wait to hear stories about all of them but Mr. MIA sounds like his will be pretty interesting. (OK, so I'm a guy!)

    Good luck Quyen.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home