Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Goals Revisited

Let's hope I break last week's 6 1/2 points ;)

1) Get someone to burn me some Tiesto (1 point)
- My friend Edgar lent me a whole set of Tiesto, PVD, and trance mix CDs. I also got my sister to burn me some of her fave mixes and Mogwai was kind enough to offer to send me some too :)

2) Get my oil changed (for real this time!) :P (1 point)
- Yes! No car breakdown for me! :D

3) Wash all my dishes (and keep it from piling up for awhile) (0 points)
- I'm STILL a dirty pig...

4) Start practicing Kung Fu by myself (0 points)
- I'm ALSO a lazy ass...

5) Go get a full body massage (1 point)
- Got one, but it wasn't that great :/

6) Go to Bath & Body Works' new Grand Opening and get my promos ;) (1 point)
- The tank top I got is super cute! And I might start carrying my materials for teaching in the pink leopard tote ;) I also got sold on Murad's acne complex kit and their tinted SPF 15 sunscreen - it's like makeup that's good for you! :D

7) Re-do my budget and start tracking my expenses! (1 point)
- I did my budget, and I've narrowed it down to about $1,830 a month. So far, I've been really good about not going over on my weekly budgeting :)

8) Make a list of people I have to shop for for Xmas (1 point)
- It's funny. When you try to make a definitive list for anything, someone invariably gets left out or someone else will invariably be crossed out in the following weeks :P

9) Cook something I've never tried to make before (1 point)
- Thanksgiving dinner, baby! ;) (And yes, I still get a point even though I'm cooking tomorrow :P)

10) Decide what piece I'll be playing for my recital in December (0 points)
- I'm indecisive.

CONCLUSION: 1) Budgeting is great! 2) I'm an indecisive, lazy pig-ass :P

POINT TOTAL: 7 points

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I don't even want to make a list, because I know I'd come up with conclusion #2 on your list. :)

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, chica.

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    Sounds like a tall order. By the way, what style kung fu are you learning?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home