Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How I Did...

So last week, I gave myself 10 goals. Here's how I fared:

1) Get a French manicure and pedicure (1/2 point)
I got the French pedicure, but not the manicure. I tried out this foot spa that only does feet! This little Vietnamese girl was meticulous! My feet looked perfect after I was done! Unwittingly, I went shoe shopping right afterwards and fucked up my paint job :P

2) Get my oil changed (0 points)
I've been putting this off for so long. I didn't get around to it, but hopefully I will this weekend.

3) Get free promos from the new Bath & Body Works by spending $30 (0 points)
They put off the Grand Opening until this Thursday :( So, it's not really my fault that I didn't do this because I was there at like 10AM on their Grand Opening Day. Don't worry, though. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow :)

4) Go visit my old Kung Fu class (1 point)
After trying on expensive jewelry that I can't afford at the Beverly Center, I went to visit my Kung Fu class. I made my rounds and got caught up with everyone, and it made me realize that I really miss them. It was the same old people doing the same old things, and there's something comforting about that. I decided that I'm going to start practicing on my own and then taking classes again once the semester ends. I've also realized that ever since I stopped practicing Kung Fu, my skin has gone to shit. So, I can rationalize the $100 for tuition by substituting it in my budget for my monthly facial :P

5) Wish Justin and Chris a Happy Bday (1 point)
Although I still have to give Justin a Bday present, I did call him (2 days late :P). For Chris, I took him to see a piano trio and then to Black Angus for our annual Bday tradition, among other things :P

6) Eat at a new restaurant (1 point)
I should get like 6 points for this because I ate at like 6 new restaurants! :D

7) Wash all my dishes (0 points)
I'm a dirty pig :P

8) Invite 5 people to my string quartet concert (1 point)
I invited Chris, the other Chris, Sifu, Joshua, Daniel, and Afshin to tonite's concert. If anyone else wants to come, it will be at CSUN's recital hall at the south end of campus at 8PM.

9) Go see the Gramercy Trio perform (1 point)
They were pretty good and I got to have a really fun masterclass with them the following day in which they showed us some fun new techniques for quartet playing :)

10) Go to Amoeba Music and get a Paul Van Dyk CD (1 point)
I got his CD called "Out There and Back". I'm not sure how much I like it yet. My friend and I were listening to it in his car and he's like, "This sucks. Let's put on some Tiesto!" Now, I'm a Tiesto fan :P

TOTAL POINTS = 6 1/2

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    This is a nice system you have. Points...maybe I should try.

    Do you reward yourself for getting all 10 points?
    Personally, I think completing those goals you set are rewards in themself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home