Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dating News

So, that guy never called me back. Oh well. It's his loss :P It's too bad that I let him get to me like that though. I don't know what it was, but he totally made me question myself, like whether I'm attractive or intelligent, etc. I hate that I let him have that power over me. If he does call back later, even if I want to go on a second date, I'm just going to say, "Sorry, Buddy. Did you expect me to just sit around and wait for you to call?" What a bastard :P

Dating Makeup Tip: For Asian women, a gold eyeshadow works great as a browbone highlighter. It works so well with our yellow skin! :D For all women, any brightly colored eyeliner pencil looks dramatic when applied on the inside corners of your eyes, nearest the nose. Couple this with a black eyeliner on the outside wings and you've got a striking and unforgettable look ;)

Dating Cocktail Recipe: If you really wanna get your date messed up so you can take advantage of them, make this drink which masks the flavor of its 99 proof liquor! ;) Take an "old-fashioned" glass and fill it about an inch full of "99 Bananas", then top it off any non-alcoholic strawberry daquiri mix. Serve on the rocks. Wait 15 minutes. Take advantage. :P Enjoy! ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    That recipe sounds great! I'll probably end up drinking it though!! :)

     
  • At 4:43 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Thanks for the Cocktail Recipe Quyen.

    BTW, wanna get together for a drink soon? ;)

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Like Jen said, I'll probably end up drinking it myslef out of curiousity, and then try to take advantage of myself.

     
  • At 11:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    q, now every boy that dates you is going to make that drink. hehe..

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    Good thing I don't drink... >_>
    Nice makeup tip though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home