Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, September 09, 2005

Goldberg Quartet

The results are in on the Goldberg Quartet! :D The roster includes:

Edgar Sandoval - 1st violin
Crystal Alforque - 2nd violin
Quyen Nguyen - viola
Yoo-Jung Cheng - cello

This is EXACTLY how I wanted things to turn out! :D This semester, we'll be playing the Debussy String Quartet in g minor as well as a couple other quartets. There are plans to make a brochure with each of our pictures (this means I'm going to have to hire a professional photographer :P) including a short bio that we can use to advertise to the community :) I'm so excited! This quartet's roster is the best quartet the school has had in a very long time. Each of us has had extensive chamber music experience, been soloist with symphony orchestras, and are "high octane players" ;) I will post info on where our upcoming concerts will be. So hopefully, some of you can attend if you're in the area :)

9 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM , Blogger JK said...

    well, isn't that something? Q is famous for her musical talent as well. Sounds ilke you four are going to "bow" the doors off the place.

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    What else am I supposed to be famous for? :P

     
  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    LOL, I wouldn't have asked. :P

    Anyways that's great news!! Will you all be getting paid or anything, even though it's for the school?

    Too bad I don't stay near cali at all, so once again, make an audio post! :D

     
  • At 1:38 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Sexy, dirty, crazy gamer. :)

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    CONGRATS!!!

     
  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Congratulations again!!
    Everything is going well in your life and I'm really happy to hear it.

     
  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:06 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Oops that was me. It posted my comment twice.

     
  • At 8:02 PM , Blogger T. said...

    I just left a comment on your "senior recital" blog, but you should stop by my blog and leave a note - we should talk! I actually played the Debussy this summer at the Kent/Blossom music festival. Two weeks is not enough time to put it together. Too bad so sad.

    T.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home