Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Goodbye, Glasses

So, I've decided to finally take the plunge. I'm going to get contacts (again) :P The last time I got contacts, I was too lazy to wear them all the time and they made my eyes all red and dry. I don't expect this time to be different, but I guess I'm a little more comfortable with myself now than 5 years ago (By that, I mean I've always hated my nose and would use my glasses to hide it)

Five years later, lots of things have changed. I'm starting to accept various aspects of myself a lot more. I remember when I used to hate my feet because my toes were so long. But now, I don't really care what other people think of my feet, and I don't care anymore what people will think of my nose. So, the age of using my frames to hide my flaws is over :D It's like the older I get, the more I just begin to accept things. It's a comforting thing :)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM , Blogger grace said...

    what? but... i think glasses are sexy!!!

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Im with Grace on this one... you look hot with the glasses.. Dont get rid of them:(

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    you look good in glasses, but either way, you're hot.

     
  • At 12:38 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    Thos pictures below with the glasses make you look great. I think you should keep the glasses, at least you will be comfortable.

     
  • At 3:01 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Keep the glasses and get contacts for when you go to the beach. Your glasses are cute.

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I only have one opinion, you look good no matter what. (Yeah, I know you're surprised by that.) :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home