Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Peachy's 5 Questions :D

I've asked Peachy to ask me any 5 questions she wanted, and I would post my responses on my blog. Without further ado, the "Big 5" ;)

1. If you had the option to attend a different college, what/where would it be, and why?

If I had the option to attend a different college, it would definitely have to be the Oberlin Conservatory in Ohio. I think it would have been better for my academic career had I been snowed into a practice room every once in awhile :P (Maybe I even would have graduated in 4 years!) Also, it would have given me a different perspective on living in a smaller city, and it would have forced me to make more friends as Oberlin is not a commuter school. Plus, I love the snow and would have had fun going snowboarding all the time during winter break :D

2. How old were you when you realized boys and girls were different?

I have a bad memory for things like this, and I'm not sure what this is implying :P But I guess I first realized they were sexually different (and compatible - wink wink :P) around the 3rd grade. My sister's boyfriend stole a book from his dad called "The Joy of Sex". It had all these pictures of naked men and women having sex. My friend and I found it one day, and the rest is history :P

3. What is your absolute favorite TV show (past or present)?

Hmnn... this is a tough one :P But I would have to say my all-time favorite TV show is the Golden Girls. I can sit down at any time (whether I'm angry, sad, depressed, happy, goofy, or horny :P) and have a good time watching it. It's the only show that I've come back to, time and time again, over the many years I've been watching it :)

4. How long have you been taking martial arts, and why did you sign up?

I've been taking Northern Shaolim Kung Fu since Novemeber of '04. So, I guess that makes it only about 9 months :P The reason why I started was a reaction to being hospitalized in September of '04 after getting OD'd from having my drink drugged in a club. After that near-death experience, I wanted to live life to its fullest and do all the things I had been putting off. So, the result of that was to go learn Kung Fu fighting fan and also not be so stingy with my money :P I've succeeded in both ;)

5. Whose blog do you read first when you sit down at the computer?

I love most of the blogs on my sidebar, and each has its role at different times depending on what mood I'm in. But I'd have to say the blog I click first the most is Adam's :)

If anyone else wants me to ask them 5 questions, leave your e-mail addy in the comments section :D

4 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    Golden Girls! That show suprisingly enough rocked so much.

     
  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    I have to say, I love me some Golden Girls too! I actually watched one episode on my vacation. It was late...hee hee.

    Great answers. I also liked the Joy of Sex thing. Too funny.

    Thanks for participating. My questions weren't the most thought provoking, but I liked reading the answers.

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger grace said...

    good answers...

    i am afraid i've never really given the golden girls much of a chance. heh. i've seen some old ladies who look like the golden girls, though... heh. especially the manly looking one... :P

     
  • At 11:20 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    The GOLDEN GIRLS is the best show ever! Ang says I'm like Dorothy. I tell her she is Rose... you must be Blanch!!! HAHAHAHA

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home