Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Monday, September 12, 2005

I have good news and I have bad news...

The good news is that my quartet is freaking awesome! We play so well together and with so much energy and passion! We had a rehearsal on Sunday evening from 5 to 9PM. We chose several quartets to work on including:

Haydn - op. 9, no. 2
Mozart - K. 421
Mendohlssohn - op. 12
Debussy - Quartet

It's going to be a great program and I hope we can get into a lot of performance opportunities like convalescent homes, recitals at noon, and street playing to get some more experience playing together. Can you tell I'm uber-excited about all of this? :D

The bad news is that Chris' dad had 2 heart attacks yesterday and is currently in the hospital. Please send his dad your good vibes and best wishes. He's, like, the nicest guy in the whole world :) (You wouldn't even guess that he and Chris are related! hahahaha :P)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I wish Chris' dad a speedy recovery.

     
  • At 9:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    how about weddings? who doesn't love a string quartet at a wedding? =)

    i hope chris' dad makes a full recovery... =(

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    hope chris' dad make a quick recovery.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger grace said...

    good luck to chris' dad... hope he gets better soon!

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    Wow, I hope he makes a full recovery. :(

    I'm glad it wasn't fatal though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home