Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm the Worst

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged for almost a month! I'm a terrible friend, blog buddy, intellectual booty call, or whatever I am to you :P There's so much that's gone on! So much drama and the like that there's too much to write down - so, I won't :P

But I will tell you my thought of the day today. I've been thinking that there really is someone for everyone. Whatever size or shape you are, you have romantic options just waiting for you...

For example:

Big women ---> big men, all types of lesbians

Hot men ---> hot women, other hot men :P

Ugly women ---> ugly men, open relationships

etc...

I know that is so non-PC, but you know it's true. :P So, the next time your friend belittles themselves and says "I'll never find anyone", just think of my list. ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    HAH!

    uhm yeah, i'll totally be thinking about this list everytime i belittle myself. :P

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    First, I love your list. It is so true.

    Second, being PC is for wimps and losersand ass-kissers. I don't like ass-kissers (not that kind anyway. ;) )

    Third, I have missed your posts. Glad you are back again. I hope all is well out there.

     
  • At 5:11 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Big women usually get skinny men.
    See you later.

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger mc said...

    Sounds very un pc, but then who cares, the truth can someties be such.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home