Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Monday, October 17, 2005

Update

So, I ended up getting that sexy geisha costume for Halloween. I'm trying to get a group of people to go to West Hollywood's Carnaval where over 300,000 people show up and walk around in their crazy costumes! I went last year and it was so much fun! :D Right now, I'm debating on whether to take pictures before Halloween of me in my costume and post them on my blog or not. What do you guys think? :P

I also have another drink recipe! :D I made it last nite and it got rave reviews. I call this one "Christmas" because of the red and green liquids ;) Take De Kuyper's Sour Green Apple Pucker and fill it an inch full in an "old fashioned" glass. Then, take Ocean Spray cranberry juice and top it off. You don't have to serve it with ice, and it tastes like a healthy fruit juice with a kick! ;) I almost wanted to call it "Quyen Juice", but then I thought of the implications :P hehehe

And now, the most important of these "updates". Yesterday, I played a marathon, 4-hour solo viola gig for an art show. I even had a roadie who set up my microphone, CD player and amp. So, all I had to do was sit down and play into the mic. All was well, until this creepy guy comes up to me and whispers into me ear, as I'm playing, "You have beautiful feet. I want to lick them."

I was mortified. And the worst part was that I couldn't run away because I was in the middle of a song and I also couldn't tell him to get the hell away from me because I was miked and everyone would have heard it over the speaker system! :( So, even though I got accosted by a pervert, I did make $130 at the gig.

But now, I have some kind of rheumatoid arthritis in my left hand fingers because of the weather changing from cold and rainy to hot and sunny and back all day long! My finger is actually still swollen, and I have a concert with the Goldberg Quartet on Thursday! :( What am I going to do? I'm too young to have arthritis :(

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger JK said...

    That is some creepy shit. What the fuck was that? I want to lick your feet? Who says that as an opening line? Weird people down in Cali. hahahaha

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Sorry about the "lick your feet line" ...I didnt think it would distract you ;P

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    yeah...post pictures!!!! Quyen juice, huh?

     
  • At 5:12 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Now there's a pick up line you don't hear every day. Maybe you need a bodyguard when you have those marathon gigs. I know someone who would volunteer. *my hand is raised*

    Definitely post pics. For those of us who won't be in Cali for Halloween, I thank you in advance. (Besides, Quyen pics are my fave.)

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    Licking toes is just sick. I would have beamed him with my bow if I were you! Then again, you might hurt your bow... nm

     
  • At 11:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    ew.. that guy totally had a foot fetish.. you poor thing.

    yeah.. i wanna see sexy geisha pictures. hehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home