Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

There is no hot water in my apartment! :( I hate this! It's been like this since yesterday afternoon. I had to do dishes in cold water and wash my face with cold water, and now, I'm going to have to do it again! :( And I really was looking forward to a nice hot shower this morning seeing as it's been rainy and cold since yesterday. *sigh*

My finger is still jacked too. I sat out on our quartet rehearsal yesterday because my finger hurt so bad that I couldn't even move it. So, I just coached. It's really fun and an educational experience to sit and listen to your colleaugues play from an objective standpoint. You get to really see their strengths and weaknesses. I wonder what I would say about my own playing if I could be objective about it.

Ewwwwwwwwww... I have to go wash my face with cold water now :(

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Objectivity is for pussies.
    Go ahead, be biased. Everyones doing it.

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Q, I hear you. I had no water at all this year at one point (Befroe you go telling everyone I'm an unemployed deadbeat, they were working o the main infront of my house). I am a person that needs a shower every day.

    Cold showers are no good unless you have someone to warm you up after. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home