Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, November 18, 2005

Yay for the Laundromat :P

So, I know I'm not the most exciting or glamorous person in the world, but doing laundry in my PJs on a Friday nite is pretty much the opposite of exciting and glamorous :P It's okay though, since I work early on Saturdays.

I also have to work on Wednesday and Friday of next week, which means I'm not going back to San Diego for Thanksgiving. At first, I was all bummed out because I didn't know what I was going to do for Thanksgiving. But then I decided to take matters into my own hands and said, "Damnit! I'm gonna make me a turkey!" I then proceeded to call all of my friends and invite them to my Thanksgiving dinner for the family-less :P Then I remembered that I've never cooked a turkey-anything before. What did I get myself into? :P

On the upside, making Thanksgiving dinner takes care of one of my "weekly goals" :P That's 6 goals I've bagged so far, this week! :D Yay for goal setting and accomplishing things you should anyway! ;)

As for the laundromat, two good things came from that: 1) I have fresh laundry and 2) I weighed myself - 149 lbs. baby! ;) *sizzle* :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home