Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

10 More Goals

- Get someone to burn me some Tiesto
- Get my oil changed (for real this time!) :P
- Wash all my dishes (and keep it from piling up for awhile)
- Start practicing Kung Fu by myself
- Go get a full body massage
- Go to Bath & Body Works' new Grand Opening and get my promos ;)
- Re-do my budget and start tracking my expenses!
- Make a list of people I have to shop for for Xmas
- Cook something I've never tried to make before
- Decide what piece I'll be playing for my recital in December

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Ok. Get the oil changed before it all runs out and you burn up your engine. If that's not scary, I don't know what is.

    Good luck with the other things.

     
  • At 2:36 AM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    What Tiesto cd do you want....think I have most of them. Do you have a Gmail account? If so I could send you the album song by song.

    Let me know. :)

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

    I have a Tiesto cd too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home