Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

BS Wednesday :P

A couple days ago, I had my first threesome AND my first bisexual experience. They were a couple (we'll call them Mr. and Ms. X :P) who were looking for a third to join them, and I volunteered since I already knew the guy. I was so nervous! I had never been with a girl and had never had a threesome before, even though I've always wanted to have one with two men (which is still my fantasy :P) It almost didn't fly because Ms. X and I kept having cold feet about the whole thing and tried calling it off. However, due to the persistence of Mr. X, we all went through with it.

I got to their place around 8:30PM, and Mr. X greeted me on the street and walked me back to his place. He told me that Ms. X was inside getting ready. I was so scared about what was about to happen. When I walked in, Ms. X came out of the bathroom. She was beautiful: white, 5'8" (my height), long, tousled brown hair, dramatic eyes, soft lips, and a tight body to rival my own. We hugged and smiled and started playing Xbox 360 on the couch.

Soon after I got there, Mr. X sent us out to the market to pick up some drinking paraphenilia. She and I hit it off, immediately. She was funny, smart, sexy, and real. I could see immediately how lucky Mr. X was to have her. We came back to the smell of Mr. X making fajitas and I started bartending Vanilla Bombs: 1 part vanilla vodka + 1 part diet vanilla Pepsi over ice (you can't even taste the alcohol!)

A few drinks in, we started playing strip Mario Party 6 - Mr. X was the first to lose all of his clothes. Halfway in, Mr. X ran to the bathroom and Ms. X pulled me aside and asked me if I was comfortable with all this. I told her I was, and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. The game continued until I was the last to take off my lacy pink thong.

I don't remember all that much. It was mostly a blur. I do remember making out with her a lot, fingering her, and I even went down on her! It was the weirdest thing I think I've ever done in the bedroom :P It wasn't bad, but it was nothing like how I expected it to be. Apparently, I'm not bad at it either... she came twice - once from me and once while riding Mr. X. But I think she faked an orgasm for me to help me feel better :P

As for what they did to me, well, she fucked me with a dildo while I went down on Mr. X. Then, he fucked me while she touched herself in front of us. It was so erotic to see another woman doing the same things I do when I'm with guys. She and I were alike in so many ways. I had a lot of fun chatting and relating with her between escapades, and she told me several times that she thought I was gorgeous and an amazing kisser. She was as well.

In the end, I didn't cum at all. I was just so out of my element that I think I was just shocked by everything. I had a fun time, all in all. And I think Ms. X is one bad-ass chick. Even if we met not under these circumstances, I know we would have clicked. We 3-way kissed at the end of everything, and it was the hottest thing I've ever done.

The next morning, Mr. X had already left for work, and Ms. X and I were laying in bed holding each other and rubbing each other's shoulders. We laid in bed for awhile talking like best friends - sharing stories, talking about the people in our lives, and just enjoying each other's company.

Mr. X will be out for the next few days on business, and I told Ms. X that she should come over to my place and just hang out. Not just for sex (although I'm still curious as to how far I'm willing to go) but to do our nails, watch Sex in the City, cook and eat, and just get to know each other as friends.

They want this to be a 3-way relationship, each of us really caring about the other two. In reality, I know I'm the guest star. But a part of me wonders whether exploring my sexuality like this is exactly what I've been needing? Whatever happens, I know I've made an awesome new girlfriend :)

11 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Fuck, that is hot.

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Blogger JK said...

    The mind is a great thing when tempted with the images of your night. :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger JK said...

    OK, I'm a retard. I re-read the title, and I get it now. Damn. I'm done commenting on this one now. hahaha

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    That is very hot Quyen! Sorry to hear it's BS.

    It is, right? ;)

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    I'm thinking Q's gonna start playing for the other team.

    Even better still, Q will go butch!

    Think of it, Q with short hair, a baseball cap, baggy pants and some sort of oversized Sweater/T-Shirt. Q will be the #1 asian thug!

     
  • At 8:52 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    Are we supposed to guess?

    Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting perspective.

     
  • At 11:13 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    And the envelope please...

    It's all true.

    And BTW, shoot me if I go butch :P

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Very cool Quyen! I wasn't sure if we were supposed to vote or not but I was hoping it was true. :)

     
  • At 8:54 PM , Blogger LE Sweetz said...

    hope you were sober enough to play safe. :)

     
  • At 11:46 PM , Blogger Minona said...

    Geez~
    Fajitas, Games and a 3some, what a fun time you're having over there. :P

    *is jealous*

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    Wow... I must take a moment to take it all in. Quyen? Is that you? Muahahaha, I knew you had it in you (ok, maybe not in that way). :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home