Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Monday, February 13, 2006

Stand Up or Sit Down?

Last nite, I went to my very first comedy club. My friend from last month's threesome, Mr. X, was in the raffle for the open mic, and I decided to go and support him. Unfortunately, he didn't get picked, but I did end up staying for a couple hours anyway.

On the whole, the open mic comics were horrible, which leads me to believe that I could do a better job myself. I've always dreamed of writing something and doing stand up comedy. Maybe I should get a whole group of friends to write stuff and then go with them and enter the raffle. That would be an adventure in itself :)

Even though the comics weren't that good, here's my favorite joke from last nite:

Wanna hear a joke about two prostitutes?

Okay.

There were two prostitutes named Ethyl and Mabel.

Ethyl says to Mabel, "Hey Mabel, when a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around and the other trees have no eyes and ears, did it really fall?"

And Mabel says, "I don't know, but my pussy sure hurts."

Thank you.

:P

4 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Funny joke Quyen. I love comedy clubs but you are right, sometimes the amatuers aren't very funny.

    I'm curious, does the abstinance thing count with your threesome couple?

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger JK said...

    booooooooo!! Hissssss!! Booooo!!

    I'm not a fan of the joke. I have a 'sick-ish' sense of humour. Other people may actually think it's funny. :)

    I like going to the comedy clubs. You know that just about every famous comic out there, has had the amateur night experience. There are usually a few that are actually funny... to me. :)

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    i love going to comedy clubs, and almost always end up being quite let-down.. so few acts are actually worth even the ticket price!!

     
  • At 6:47 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    S! is right about the ticket price costing too much for the value of the comedians.

    Sometimes comedy clubs can be fun.

    So how is Mr. X doing?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home