Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nightmare

I haven't been getting much sleep because of staying up late. So, I decided to take a nap yesterday at 6:30PM. I woke up at 10:30 PM, sweating and crying :( I had the worst dream ever. I was auditioning for some kind of musical at my college, and there was this little mailbox center right outside the audition building. Everyday, I would check the mail and I would get these creepy letters from my ex b/f with postdates like "Sent two days ago" and stuff like that.

This kept going on for a few days, but the postdates kept getting closer and closer to the current time, each day. One nite, it was cold and rainy and I went outside to check the mail. Inside the mailbox was another letter from my ex, but this time, it was postdated "Sent 2 minutes ago". Right after reading that, I feel a gun barrel against the back of my head and a "click". I remember hearing Chris' voice as I cried and begged for my life. He shot me in the head and the dream ended with blood gushing out of my face all over the pavement and being washed away by the rain.

When I woke up, I was so disturbed. I've never, ever had a dream like that before in my life. I never even knew you could cry in your sleep. I woke up thinking, "God, Chris hates me so much." Like, pure hate. It was incredible. It's the kind of hate that could lead to someone killing another person. And that's what I think this dream symbolized. The disturbing part is that I can actually envision this happening in reality, and I realize that my ex, more than anything, arouses feelings of fear inside of me :(

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    While your fears are always something to worry about...Q, sometimes a dream is just a dream.

    RECUT!

    Chris is creepy for certain, but not psychot...oh who am I kidding, RUN FOR THE HILLS!

    Run...RUN as fast as you can in your pointy little shoes with the heels! Watch...WATCH...as he manages to keep pace with you by performing what can best be described as a shuffling gait.

    Fear...FEAR...as you trip and fall as the &@?$# heel breaks and hurt your ankle.

    Watch as his form towers over you, a look of glazed madness mingled with sadistic glee.

    Listen...LISTEN...click....

    The moral of this story: Never buy shoes off the runway. Especially pointy toed heels that look like their just a curled toe and jingly bell away from being placed on one of santa's elves.

    oh...and don't take dreams so seriously.

    oh...and Freud would say that you're really scared about wanting to have sexual relations with your mother.

    You PERVERT!

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    That's pretty intense. Have you ever gone to a psychologist? Just curious. Maybe more stuff is going on than you think.

     
  • At 1:02 PM , Blogger foolygoofy said...

    Welcome to one of my hobbies. There are dream dictionaries. Some online (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/) if you have time, go page by page and pick any word that relates to the dream you had. then put all the word definition together and you'll find out a lot about yourself and life and also that dreams are not about others, but it all reflects on you.

    If you are short on time just pick up key words like blood, mail and things like that and check out the definitions, put them together and see what it's telling you. Dreams tell a lot about a person.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home