Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Friday, February 17, 2006

Addiction Broken

Ten days ago, my friend, Dan, dropped off World of Warcraft (WoW) and a free 10-day guest pass. It took me two whole days just to download the updates with dial-up :P But once I got in and created a character, I was hooked! :D I created all sorts of characters in all sorts of realms, and my highest level character was a level 15 Night Elf Druid (for those of you who care) :P

The bad thing about having so much fun was that I wasn't going to school and staying up late and playing this game for hours! I even burst a blood vessel in my left eyeball from staring at the screen for too long :P It took two days for it to heal. WoW was taking over my life :(

Last nite, I logged on and it told me I had 30 minutes left, then 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and boom I was logged off. I was so sad! It told me I had to buy a retail version of the game just to play on that account again! That's like $50! PLUS, another $15 a month if you decide to keep playing!

The makers of WoW must be so rich. Thank god I'm on a budget AND I'm cheap. Otherwise, I'd go and renew and waste my young life away staring at a computer game :P Addiction broken. WoW is like crack, except now that I have this abstinence ring, I can't whore myself out to get more :P

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    Yeah, that is an addictive game. Coupled with the fact that it doesn`t run too bad on a dial-up connection and you have yourself a lot of money if the game is any good, which WOW is.

    I had some guys tried to get me hooked on it but I just don`t have the time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home