Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

PS2 Sadness

I'm so sad! My PS2 totally stopped working! :( I can't play DVDs or CDs anymore on my big TV which has the nice sound. I can still play them on my laptop, but it doesn't have good speakers.

The PS2 has this disc read error. So, it won't read anything - not even games. I tried to open it up and fix it following my friend's instructions through IM, but it didn't work. So, no more listening to music while doing housework or watching DVDs to relax after work :(

The ironic part is I bought my ex a brand spanking new one right before we broke up. So, now I'm stuck with the broken one :( Ah well... c'est la vie. I guess I'm going to have to find a normal DVD player.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    Just swap it with the poor saps...er...I mean lovely mall employees at game stop! It's free...sure you're scamming them, but hey, they're charging almost new prices for used stuff, I say it's fair trade.

     
  • At 10:46 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    Two months of Warcrack subscription can buy you a new DVD player. (Not that I would ever, ever recommend you cancel your subscription. I am just trying to put things in perspective.)

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger JK said...

    Sorry to hear about your loss. You should just get a new one. Aren't they re;atively low priced now? You can get new DVD players for pretty cheap these days too, mind you you can't play PS2 games on them..... I say just gfet a new PS2, it will solve the problem. :) (and then get Dragonquest VIII, awesome game)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home