Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Poetry with Quyen

this is an audio post - click to play


There in Your Hand

There in your hand
are my hopes, my fears.
That is my heart.
Please don’t let me fall asleep.

Are my hopes, my fears,
blending with your own?
Please don’t let me fall asleep.
Please shield me from the midnight air.

Blending with your own,
my tears roll forth.
Please shield me from the midnight air
to keep me safe from harm.

My tears roll forth
and beg of you
to keep me safe from harm.
Throw down your walls

and beg of you
I surely must:
Throw down your walls -
Trust.

I surely must
wane away and tire… So,
trust
your weary soul to me. Don’t

wane away and tire, so
that hope extends
your weary soul, to me. Don’t
smile and pretend

that hope extends
beyond your reach. You cry,
smile, and pretend
that love is just a war torn dream

beyond your reach. You cry
to me, in twilight glow
that love is just a war torn dream,
and I disagree.

To me, in twilight glow,
your face and sky are clear and fresh.
And I disagree,
for in your eyes, is warmth you show.

That is my heart
there in your hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home