Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Swing, Q! Swing!

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things, and it feels oh so good :) World of Warcraft is officially off the brain, my string quartet is beginning to really sound good, I'm still basking in the wonderfulness that new relationships have (even though it really began four months ago), and I'm just shaping up in general.

So, I guess you're all wondering about the new beau? ;) He's great, and yes, he's the one I've wanted to be with since the beginning. After he told me he wasn't ready to be serious yet, I went on my merry single way. We lost touch for three weeks, and during that time, I put on my abstinence ring. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder because we reconnected at one of the parties I threw, and soon afterwards, we spent Valentine's together, and then he told me that he's been thinking of me more and more.

However, he did end up reading my blog and found out that I was being promiscuous which he got really pissed about and almost called the whole thing off :( But we both think that this is worth trying for, and putting the past behind us is what needed to happen to do that.

So now, we're both on a clean slate. I've spent the last few days with him. Some nights we just eat dinner and watch TV together, other nites, we'll go out dancing at a trance club. He introduced me to his friends the other day and they all seem so chill and down to earth. The best part are the mornings - sometimes, he'll just let me sleep in and I'd wake up to breakfast or vice versa. I love holding him and kissing him on the cheek or when he kisses me on the forehead or rubs my shoulders. I could write forever and ever, but I don't know how much of this he wants other people to know seeing as how I post everything on this blog :P Don't kiss and tell and all that ;) I just wanted to say that I'm really, very content with the way everything is going currently. It's just like it's all somehow come together :)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    YAY!!! I'm happy when you're happy.

    One thing to think about-do you think he asked you out because he read what you wrote and felt bad, or he really is interested in you for you?

    I hope it works out either way, babe. Have an awesome weekend.

     
  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger David said...

    WOW I was just about to say the same thing peachy said... I'm happy that you're happy!

    Well would you believe it that the reason I'm here is because I just saw that email you sent me once "for your eyes only..." and.... ahhhhh...more!!!

    But I'll pretend I just stopped by to say 'hi' :-P

     
  • At 5:49 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    really glad to hear that! enjoy yourselves, and bask in the sunshine :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home