Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Two's

Two Names You Go By
1. Q
2. Quinnalynn

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Vietnamese
2. French

Two things that scare you
1. Ghosts
2. Bugs

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. "Wet Your Whistle" chapstick from Bath & Body Works
2. Calling someone

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Armani glasses
2. Sushi Aki T-shirt

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Celine Dion
2. Whitney Houston

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. Abs
2. Eyes

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Gaming
2. Writing

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. Amazing, all-consuming love
2. Gourmet chef skills

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. NYC
2. Japan

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Publish a book
2. Be a soloist one last time

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. The leftovers in my microwave
2. White Zinfandel

Two favorite web sites
1. Blogger
2. Craigslist

Two Favorite Sports (to watch and/or play)
1. Tennis
2. Snowboarding

Two People who will fill this out
1. Peachy
2. YB

Two things you did last night
1. Listened to love songs
2. Beat Warcraft III

Two shows you like to watch
1. Project Runway
2. 24

Two places you like to go to:
1. My b/f's place
2. Malls

Two Favorite Subjects In School:
1. Creative writing
2. Literature

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Tango D'Amore
2. Bossa Nova

Two things you like about yourself (physically):
1. My hair
2. My eyes

Two things you ate today:
1. Nothing yet
2.

Two people you last talked to:
1. Matt
2. Jenni

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Recital rehearsal
2. Working

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    Are you trying to say I have no life? HA!!HA!!
    I'll fill it out when I get back to work.

    YAY!

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I like your hair and eyes too. Beautiful.

    I am not surprised that your two fave subjects were Creative writing and Literature. I can see that about you.

    I just had my White Zinfandel. Good choice.

    I see I've been tagged. I'll post it soon. :)

     
  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    Hey,

    If you ever do make it to Japan while I am here, let me know and I can be your tour guide. :)

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Minona said...

    Haha Quinnalynn? I get the Minolyn treatment. :P

    24 is a great show too. I was sad for Edgar :(:(:(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home