Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bad Day

Friday nite, my b/f came over and we made dinner and watched a movie. The next morning, I woke up early to make us both a healthy breakfast. He begged me not to go to work and to spend all day hanging out with him, and as much as I wanted to, I had to make money. So, I gave him the key to my apartment and told him I'd be back at 3.

Ten minutes after I left my apartment, my car overheated on the freeway :( I put coolant in the reservoir and waited a little to see if it would cool down. Meanwhile, I called in to work to cancel my first lesson of the day. After waiting awhile, I tried driving it again. Within seconds, it overheated again :( I carefully made my way to the nearest exit and parked right next to a mechanic.

I called my b/f and asked him to pick me up and then proceeded to cancel all of my lessons for the day. When my b/f got there, he checked things out and then decided to go get help from the mechanic. I was so relieved that he just took charge of things. My ex used to make me go get or ask for whatever I wanted: directions, napkin, price check, whatever. It was nice to just watch my man do his thing and take care of the situation. It was so sexy ;)

As we were leaving, he handed me my house key, and for a second, I almost told him to hold on to it until we got back home. But I didn't say anything and placed it in this cubby in my car where I put my change. When we got home, I got out of the car and realized I couldn't find the key anywhere! :( My b/f helped me look, but we couldn't find it and the manager wasn't home to give me the spare. This was officially the worst day ever :(

Luckily, my b/f was there to be the glass that was half full :P He gave me a hug and said, "I'm sorry you had a rough morning, but let's make the rest of this day better. We'll go shopping and just hang out today." I'm glad he was there to put things into perspective and to try to comfort me :)

When we got home from shopping, my manager still wasn't there. So, we borrowed a screwdriver from a neighbor and took off all the interior paneling in my car. We discovered it slipped into this hole where the parking brake was. So, we both took turns trying to get it out using a fork :P Eventually, I got bossy and took over the operation and he went to go sit outside on the curb. There was this one point where I had it in my fingers and as I pulled it up, it hit something and fell all the way back down. I screamed so loud :P

Eventually, we got the key and unlocked the door. It felt SO GOOD to be back inside my apartment. We took showers and just watched a movie and then took a nap. An hour later, he ended up waking up and going home to feed his cats. But after he left, I just laid there in bed and just thought to myself: Wow. I'm really glad he was there for me today. He turned a really horrible day into a pretty relaxing and fun, quality-time day :) All in all, I just have to say that I'm really thankful that we're finally together :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    Being locked out is the worst. All you can think about is getting inside. I'm glad you finaly got the key and were able to get in and that you had support the entire time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home