Sexy, Dirty and Everything Flirty

Thursday, March 02, 2006

NYR Update

1) Exercise more

I didn't exercise at all this past month :( But I'd also like to blame it on my broken PS2 :P

2) No more smoking

So, I've come to the conclusion that I like to smoke :P I smoke socially, and sure, it's not good for me... but there's just something about it...

3) Drink less

I drink in complete moderation and my body thanks me :) I'll have a glass of wine with dinner every once in awhile and maybe an after dinner cocktail with my b/f sometimes :)

4) Get contacts

Check. I'm learning that I sort of look nerdy with glasses :P

5) Practice safer sex

Since my abstinence ring, I haven't had any. My b/f and I are going to wait until I'm ready :)

6) Make new friends

Since one of my best girlfriends moved up north, she matchmade me with one of her friends who is also a teacher and is also hilarious... just like me :P

7) Get rid of old acquaintances

Since I've been with the new boy, a lot of people had to be purged. Now it's just me and healthy relationships abound :)

8) Have a new adventure, once a month

Does a b/f or an abstinence ring count as an adventure? :P

9) Start practicing my viola

Hmnn... I could always do better, but at least I'm picking up my viola these days ;) I'm very excited for my string quartet concert in May! :D

10) Be more spiritual

Zilch. Nada. No way. I think I'm just way too busy to go out and perform rituals and that sort of thing. I guess I'm just a believer at heart :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    It's only March. I hope you continue to improve so that by December everything will have a huge check mark next to it. :)

     
  • At 2:24 AM , Blogger Mogwai said...

    I don`t know what your perception of spirituality is but I think you can be spiritual without being overt about it. Everyone should be able to be religious in their own way. If you know your time tables don`t jive with church or temple or solstice, whatever, just do your own thing. I am pretty certain God or whoever you believe in will not be too pissed as long as you honor them in your own way. Thats just my two cent though. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home